+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    my glyph acct won't let me in to apply the car and gun code I got for hosting with our clan on EU , HeadHunters...much less the box code I won later on...I helped and played but can't get in, I hope y'all can fix it before my codes expire. ty

I too had codes from hosting with my EU clan and from playing games with other clan hosting, the host codes I got were fine, but the winning codes I got from playing with other clans, etc. some worked, and a couple didn't , it gave me a message ' sorry, this voucher has already been used or expired' , but the clan leaders gave them to me in private message so they shouldn't have been used or expired....can you fix that too? I know you're working on these issues..... tyvm

Any idea when this will be resolved Destro? I know ya'll are doing the Event Horizon patch at the time of this post but just asking for an ETA.

Just hoping my luck is a bit better on this batch o boxes.
    PS3-NA
    IGN: Lycan Nightshade 6000 ego:Clan- T.D.O.M
    IGN: Shiva Nightshade 5k+:Clan- T.D.O.F
    IGN: Saberwulf Nightshade 4k+:Clan- D.T.
    PSN: LYCAN_NIGHTSHADE

Wishlist-No longer playing enough to matter.

Bentu I won 5 boxes input all 5 box codes successfully, 3 of 5 received in game 2 in claims 1 box sent to inventory 2 of 5 I believe I didn't receive not in claims or inventory to best of my knowledge was keeping close eye and looking out for it I believe them all to be elite armistice boxes 5 show redeemed on site but the last 2 of 5 have not showed up in game yet to best of my knowledge. That's my problem.

Ok. So it turns out my issue was just a mix up. I entered the correct code for the bundle and it has been applied. Just waiting for servers to come back up so I won't know if I also have an issue receiving them until later.
    Sometimes you just have to kill everyone son...
    187 Syndicate
    Clay marrow ps3na 6k( THE HARD WAY! THE RIGHTWAY!)
    Chi townjuggalo 58xx (the hard way) 6K while eating cupcakes
    Clay marrow ps3EU 4K

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

We are aware of an issue with Bargain Box codes not working for the anniversary event. Rest assured that we can track every player who has redeemed one of these codes, and once we have a fix in place, we will be able to grant those players a replacement code on their account. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
    I have a question,what about the codes that say "We're sorry, but this voucher has already been redeemed"?
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    This is one of my favorite threads.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by W84IT View Post
    I have a question,what about the codes that say "We're sorry, but this voucher has already been redeemed"?
    If anyone gets this error, it means that a single use code was already consumed by someone else, or an infinite use code was already used on your account.

In regards to the bargain box winners, please be sure that you have applied the broken code to your account. We will be doing a grant today that will give anyone who claimed the bargain box code with the actual reward.

If anyone gets this error, it means that a single use code was already consumed by someone else, or an infinite use code was already used on your account...
    I had several people saying that the code I had just given them said it had been redeemed when I had just given them it 5 minutes previously , in fact first thing on Saturday morning the first 3 times I entered the iron death code it said that it had been redeemed before it eventually gave me it

If anyone gets this error, it means that a single use code was already consumed by someone else, or an infinite use code was already used on your account.

In regards to the bargain box winners, please be sure that you have applied the broken code to your account. We will be doing a grant today that will give anyone who claimed the bargain box code with the actual reward.
    I received myself a code that says redeemed already,and i'm sure my fellow ark hunter wouldn't give me a used code,i myself am receiving messages from other players saying the same "redeemed voucher" message,when i am 110% sure i didn't use it or gave to some one else.

*EDIT* I asked again some players that i gave the code and they still said the same thing,voucher redeemed,just now i copied and paste the code that i triple checked when i gave them,and it worked fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    This is one of my favorite threads.

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #20
    This issue has been resolved. Everyone should now have their bargain boxes. Any future voucher codes will now function properly as well. Thanks for your patience