+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Clan Event Bargain Box Codes Not Working

Hey All,

We are aware of an issue with Bargain Box codes not working for the anniversary event. Rest assured that we can track every player who has redeemed one of these codes, and once we have a fix in place, we will be able to grant those players a replacement code on their account. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

Not working as in giving the wrong reward or not working as in receiving nothing?
    I ask because I was to receive bargain boxes as a reward but received a(1) premium amourment box.
    Sometimes you just have to kill everyone son...
    187 Syndicate
    Clay marrow ps3na 6k( THE HARD WAY! THE RIGHTWAY!)
    Chi townjuggalo 58xx (the hard way) 6K while eating cupcakes
    Clay marrow ps3EU 4K

Quote Originally Posted by clay marrow View Post
    Not working as in giving the wrong reward or not working as in receiving nothing?
    I ask because I was to receive bargain boxes as a reward but received a(1) premium amourment box.
    The codes I had are for premium armament lock box not bargain box he is talking about the 100+10 bargain box pack

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

We are aware of an issue with Bargain Box codes not working for the anniversary event. Rest assured that we can track every player who has redeemed one of these codes, and once we have a fix in place, we will be able to grant those players a replacement code on their account. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
    It is more than just the lockbox codes I've had people saying they redeemed the code it shows up in previous codes 're-enter game nothing 24 hours later still nothing others have said when claiming a no that it shows on screen that they received it but it is not in their inventory or claims

I was selling stuff to the vendor to make room for my inventory it was full.

i was going to purchase armistice bargain box for the anniversary event that was going for 49 bits but it went away. can you guy's please bring it back for another day or two if you can please i wanted to get that really bad for the shields and the weapons especially the nuclear rocket launcher? if you can thank you. if this is trion let me know if not im sorry i got the wrong page

I had won to best of my knowledge 5 elite armistice lock box codes, what I believe them all to be called after claimed, I think only 3 have went threw was keeping tabs on it as best as I could didn't see the last 2 of 5, 2 went to claims 1 seemed to just go to inventory, 2 I saw nothing received. Should I submit ticket for review or will it be taken care of without submitting ticket? Tyvm

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    I had won to best of my knowledge 5 elite armistice lock box codes, what I believe them all to be called after claimed, I think only 3 have went threw was keeping tabs on it as best as I could didn't see the last 2 of 5, 2 went to claims 1 seemed to just go to inventory, 2 I saw nothing received. Should I submit ticket for review or will it be taken care of without submitting ticket? Tyvm

I obviously don't know but check to see if you got arkforge or even a vehicle.

i received 4 codes 3 small boxes 1 chaos 100+10 box all were accepted but only small boxes went to claims chaos box is mia lol

I win a code with the event a armament lockbox and i open and win t3 o_o no workk

Quote Originally Posted by rita mortis View Post
    The codes I had are for premium armament lock box not bargain box he is talking about the 100+10 bargain box pack
    So am I. I won a code for bargain boxes, entered it and received 1 armament premium box instead of the bargain box pack.
    This could be that I had received the wrong code but if there is an issues with the bargain box codes it could be that as well.
    Sometimes you just have to kill everyone son...
    187 Syndicate
    Clay marrow ps3na 6k( THE HARD WAY! THE RIGHTWAY!)
    Chi townjuggalo 58xx (the hard way) 6K while eating cupcakes
    Clay marrow ps3EU 4K