+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    This issue has been resolved. Everyone should now have their bargain boxes. Any future voucher codes will now function properly as well. Thanks for your patience
    Does this mean people who could redeem the code but didn't get any rewards or the people who couldn't even redeem the code in the first place? (This code has been expired or already used)

Just got mine thank you.
    NUKE SQUAD! !
    Sometimes you just have to kill everyone son...
    187 Syndicate
    Clay marrow ps3na 6k( THE HARD WAY! THE RIGHTWAY!)
    Chi townjuggalo 58xx (the hard way) 6K while eating cupcakes
    Clay marrow ps3EU 4K

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    This issue has been resolved. Everyone should now have their bargain boxes. Any future voucher codes will now function properly as well. Thanks for your patience
    Thank you . Will be giving out the rest of the codes .
    GT: SmellySnatcher

There are still players that have not received this ,
    I am still getting players telling me that their codes are not working

Hi. I received 2x bargain box codes. Both applied to my account without issue, however I have only received 1x bargain box to date. I did send a ticket in as I wasn't aware of this thread until Riga told me, ty Riga btw �� Await your reply, thank you in advance.

I have never received my clan event box, the iron death or the anniversary car and I submitted a ticket with pics of the glyph account showing I should have received them right when I did not receive them when the event was running. I have yet to hear any resolution so I appreciate you still pursuing getting everyone who did not receive these items, I just with I didn't have to wait several months for a resolution.