+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Xy's P.O.V incursion clanniversary video contest [PS3:EU]

Hello fello [PS3:EU] Arkhunters

Im throwing a givaway contest to extend the armistice celebration

The Principle :

I Filmed our little Incursion at stage 21 ( congratz again to all )for the Guardians of Defiance clanniversary Event , during the video i pass on people and we see their names , i Will upload the video to YouTube this week in a little slow motion Because we killed everything so fast x)

If you spot your name in the video write me your in game tag and psn aswell as the time on the video where you spoted yourself , i will check and givaway rewards *_*

The Rewards :

GA and AA T5 Gear
    T5 shields
    Event T5 Mods
    Event T5 Weapons
    1 Sanguine extraction JP
    not to be named until rewarded

When can you enter:

Send me your entries on the first weekend of Event Horizon
    get your rewards by monday by sending me a psn when your online as i cannot add everyone in friends i see it comming

If there is a good turn up we will do another incursion or a warmaster i will film and repeat the contest every weekend of Event Horizon as it is the last one in wich i participate as a farewell lots of stuff to be given away

i Apologize in advance that for this first try the HEADHUNTERS clanm8s have an edge because their name shows blue and more often , Also Finlow who i grouped during that incursion you do not qualify but you already got your kindess

Known thiefs and scammers will also not qualify

I will update this thread with the video when its on YouTube my psn is LordW33R if you have questions in game just type /w LordW33R your question If i am online i will answer gladly you can also send me psn msg but try in game first please

and you can also post your questions on here^^ good hunting Everyone

:^ oups update in progress can't go to Paradise

Winner & their reward green claimed red unclaimed *

Time Name Reward
    6.01 taskan AA Ironclad bio resist
    12.24 der-Passant AA Rhino rad resist and AA fire serval hp 5
    0.35 W84IT Fire AUG Blast rifle
    15.27 Bentu AA ironclade rad resist
    13.40 DOMIN8TRIX SE strain reloader V
    12.40 rita mortis bio sovereign detonator
    0.33 Free Mind Nergal (se jp sniper)
    5.04 frog_tired GA VBI Shotgun and GA Huricane V ark
    14.30 kvnsmth0000 GA respark bio resist and GA bolter
    12.40 Kelly DiocyCetruc PS infector

A very nice gesture mate , a nice way to finish things off well done .

i thought so too and its a really fun and easy event to throw + have many toons so you wont always see the same old face in the videos so as to not make it boring because 15 minute incursion that im gonna slow down so everyone can see there names even if i passed them over quickly so about 20 min to watch to find urself , also i stayed to much at A as i didnt premeditate that event so Players that where around A will be advantaged of course

Nice way to say farewell m8,didnt know that u gona leave the bay area and go for your retirement.
    Nice gesture with this give away and its going to be fun if we team up again for a new siege or incursion.
    Gona skeep this 1,the armistice wasnt the best for me ,but i've more than enough,besides i'm only looking for 2 or 3 things atm,but always up for some funny madness like yesterday..(please..no more questiona about Codés and how to redeen them )
    Btw,u should shout in zone about this m8..90% of the players dont even know or use the forum for sure.

not retiring just yet, taking a well deserve break and wait on the new exiting things to come , i'll probly pop on to do expeditions with friends but will wait for next armistice to go full arkhunter again

Sorry..link video?

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnsmth0000 View Post
    Sorry..link video?
    Up tonight or tomorrow kevn

Sounds fun bud,ill make sure my clan and friends are fully aware of your giveaway contest.
    And ill be more then happy to help out in future events.
    #makedefiancegreatagain
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    This is one of my favorite threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnsmth0000 View Post
    Sorry..link video?
    io privata di chattare in gioco e ti dirà quando è pubblicato, la caccia felice

Video Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D03Q...ature=youtu.be

edit to the origial announcement : video will be normal sped not slow mo. sorry didnt get the time to do it :/

the video is Still Uploading as i post this so entry will beggin in an Hour Good luck everyone