+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

There's No Escaping the Event Horizon!

On April 3rd the New Frontier was thrust into the Event Horizon! This all new Defiance event pits ark hunters from all over the world against a deadly roster of syphon-focused enemies.

New Synergy: Ether Acceleration
    [1] +7.5% Ammo pool regen / 10s
    [2] -15% Reload
    [3] Damaging an enemy applies particle overload for 15s (Cooldown: 0.5 s). Particle overload increases damage taken by 2.5% (Max Stacks: 10)
    [4] Applying particle overload to an enemy improves accuracy, recoil, and rate of fire by 2.5% for 7.5s (Max Stacks: 10)

Accelerated manufactured weapons grant +10% Nano Proc Chance and 5% Life and Shield Steal.

Weapon Types
    Mass Blaster (NEW X3 shot pistol), Slagger (NEW Rapid fire Slugger), Blast Rifle, Pulser, HP-A Wolfhound (Full-Auto), Auto Sniper Rifle (Full Auto), LM-43 Thunder

NEW BUNDLE

Voyager Pack:
    • RM Nomad V6 "Nebula" vehicle
    • Legendary Accelerated Bombardier with brand new skin
    • “Voyager” Title

Jackpots
    All jackpots will have a gorgeous new skin that’s out of this world! The intergalactic vortex look is all the rage throughout the entire Bay Area.

Come right up to the edge and gaze into the Event Horizon from April 3 through April 24!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Exciting some of your guys nicest work beautiful "imo". Keep up the great work.

I am sooo excited about this event, i'm seriously pumped- Ask anyone who knows me, i'm a huge syphon fanatic, every gun i get winds up syphon one way or another- (current favorite loadout supreme Proliferator+Supreme The Enforcer+SupremeIronclad REloader V Ark superiority, it keeps me alive through most of my Mis-Adventures)- people tend to look down on syphon and think "its better to kill fast than heal yourself" but I have found this current loadout of mine (specially set up) i can achieve a whopping 44 seconds of Overcharge duration (22 Sec duration + Power Stim + 22 sec duration) with a 9 second refresh time, or 3 reloads of an 89 shot mag on Proliferator- It won't get you high on the scoreboards but it is super-massive single target dps- i can 1v1 a t11 hulker and actually see his health go down at a reasonable rate- and its really fun watching them try and smash me and failing ^.^

On another note, before the dreaded syphon chance to proc change came into effect, using a Supreme syphon Hogleg quartermaster+supreme Nordic Wrath syphon converted full T5's+Ironclad Regenerator V Ark, i was nearly invincible (unless one shotted or knocked down) and I mean i could tank 5 hulkers at once in Hulker Hell and not even lose my shield..... now another chance at invincibility!!!!! Awesome job guys!!!!

Wow, so not even one week off before the next even. Crazy, especially considering the volume of weapons we need to sort and build from armistice boxes and bargain boxes. This sucks. Seriously we need to institute a 2 week manditory break between events. This doesnt even give us time to try out the stuff we just got before we have to try n collect the new gear.

Not sure why we would want to increase the damage we receive by up to 25% just to get a little boost to fire rate and recoil. Unless I'm missing something??
    XBOX EU
    ARK LEGION ELITE CLAN FOUNDER
    CLAN RANK 3600
    GT ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
    IGN ARRAN EGO 5900
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000
    IGN NEW PREADTOR EGO 4800+

XBOX NA
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Arran View Post
    Not sure why we would want to increase the damage we receive by up to 25% just to get a little boost to fire rate and recoil. Unless I'm missing something??
    Its your target that recieves up too 25% more.

Looking forward to getting the pursuit weapon!

It would be nice to have 1-2 weeks in between events to get a bit of R and R...clear out inventory etc.

Here are some screenshots from my brief stint on PTS (a static image does not do the effect justice):

Be prepared for more shrill guys...

Thanks makes sense now.
    XBOX EU
    ARK LEGION ELITE CLAN FOUNDER
    CLAN RANK 3600
    GT ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
    IGN ARRAN EGO 5900
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000
    IGN NEW PREADTOR EGO 4800+

XBOX NA
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000

Double jp Pistols? My body is ready.

wts sarcasm
    GT: Morangotico
    Xbox 360 NA
    IGN Lady AryaStark

shoulda gave a break, extend armament 3 weeks.