+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    Looks like the boxes are gone from PC/NA already
    My guess, the Armament lockboxes were coded to auto-disable/auto-remove from the vendors on a Monday.
    When they were brought back, that postponed the removal till today (a Monday).

Hopefully, they can be re-activated and then the auto-removal date can be set for 28 days later or something...

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    My guess, the Armament lockboxes were coded to auto-disable/auto-remove from the vendors on a Monday.
    When they were brought back, that postponed the removal till today (a Monday).

Hopefully, they can be re-activated and then the auto-removal date can be set for 28 days later or something...
    Exactly correct. They are back on the vendors now. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

Wow. I hope I can get the JP Mass Cannon from Assault Armament to make pair with Immolation. Maybe they can be great in an expedition (if I find the JP AA Rhino, they will)

Totally disaster this boxes, I have opened so many over the last 7 weeks on 4 different accounts. 3 of them with Patron pass. And still only 1 account have gotten 2 jp, and 1 account has gotten 1 jp. And the karma jp rewards have been longer between them.

I think my time with Defiance soon is over for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Formy Virtueme View Post
    Totally disaster this boxes, I have opened so many over the last 7 weeks on 4 different accounts. 3 of them with Patron pass. And still only 1 account have gotten 2 jp, and 1 account has gotten 1 jp. And the karma jp rewards have been longer between them.

I don't see a problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by Formy Virtueme View Post

we've all heard that before
    Region: Pc-NA
    IGN: DoctorDabs
    Level: 6000
    Clan: Tabby

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
    ― Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Please don't mention bio! Bio is horrible, using bio is equivalent to striping your enemy naked, asking him how it feels then killing him with a butterknife!

the answer to this is.... perserverance..

If you have patience, then you may get your jps.

Up to now, I have gotten 2 pestilence and a hash brown and a jp pistol Heresy, and an Axle. Maybe not great but also plenty of oj shields and weapons oh and an oj grenade even. Also 2 OJ Castithan blades with a GA and an AA syn on them. But, yes, have to open a hell of a lot of boxes to get something worthwhile.

Just dont expect too much, and you won't be disappointed. Play and get your rep up and open the boxes. If blues, which I get tons of, open another box. But Never Expect A JP everytime you open a box.

Hell im just happy if i get a decent t4 worth ojing... long since given up on a jp or even a decent oj. Just too much garbagein the loot pool to hope for much more.
    PS3-NA
    IGN: Lycan Nightshade 6000 ego:Clan- T.D.O.M
    IGN: Shiva Nightshade 5k+:Clan- T.D.O.F
    IGN: Saberwulf Nightshade 4k+:Clan- D.T.
    PSN: LYCAN_NIGHTSHADE

Wishlist-No longer playing enough to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by nattbratt1218 View Post
    Hi could you give me a brief example of a perfect load out guns syncs and shield so I can be more clear how this works
    The beautiful thing about ga (and aa).. Just put on two weapons and a shield of the syn and good to go

Especially awesome because both are awesome syns and backpack syns so any mods work. I'd really like to see ga and aa backpack syns permanently added to the game

These crates on the vendors are just giving garbage. No oj's, purp if i'm lucky, a jp? hahahahaha no.
    Lots of blues, blues, blues. All my drops are belong to smurfs.

So far from the event and vendors after the event the only jp's i've gotten are security blanket, deaths door, and little sister. little sister got traded immediately. So 2 shields and i can't get anyone to trade security blanket for a jp weapon.

I only have one account and no alts, cause i don't have that kind of time. So for a typical semi-casual player, even with purchasing crates, the drop rates are better in my toilet.

I've been wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
    plannin' and dreamin' each night of a jp weapon drop
    That won't get one into your arms

So if you're thinkin' of how great buying them is
    You won't get one
    'Cause wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
    Plannin' and dreamin' but the jp drops still won't start.
    You think my posts are bad? You should see the stuff I don't post..