+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

ATTN: destro the karma loot or jackpot loot is busted again

destro the karma loot or jackpot loot is busted again. i just looted a deadlock from the new event . so am i going to get a replacement? this my 4th deadlock too btw

At 18:59 Eastern I completed an EH major and was rewarded with a Nergal. I think the loot pool is still set for week 4 Armistice.
    I received it on my main character on ps3 Johnny Gatt.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

some1 else just got a eligos

Well I guess not having a break between events will give everyone the opportunity to get more duplicate jackpots.
    Sometimes you just have to kill everyone son...
    187 Syndicate
    Clay marrow ps3na 6k( THE HARD WAY! THE RIGHTWAY!)
    Chi townjuggalo 58xx (the hard way) 6K while eating cupcakes
    Clay marrow ps3EU 4K

Its unfortunate that youve already pulled jps from the wrong event and from what I gathered from the time it happened last, they wont be correcting those drops. Myself im gonna sort through and finish building as much armistice gear, bargain box stuff, and clear as much out of claims instead of risk the wrong drop. Sorry for your troubles guys. Keep up the fight and happy hunting

This is true devs karma is not giving people EH jps but instead the ups form the last week of armistice. But this time could you please correct this error my giving those who karma gave them a up in the wrong pool the correct ones as compensation?

Just pulled a Cosmic Champion... horse poop!
    Sons Of HARAMBE (Founder)
    Kellian Grey
    Clan Rank: 1500
    Xbox One NA

this is the second time they messed up. the fault is all on them. they should replace our jps with the right ones. because its happening to alot of us . and we have yet to get a response from the dev team

Somebody should do a thread like this.

WARNING!!! AVOID MJRS!!!

Event horizon is not droping event horizon jps. Dont do mjrs if you dont want your karma or jp drop to be wasted on the wrong event jps. Contracts can usually be completed even if you miss a day. Stay tined to the forums for a dev to announce a hot fix before resuming mjrs. Thank you for your time ark hunters.

ATTN: there are also reports that echelon cintracts are not granting rep possibly due to the implementation of recent pvp rewards fix. Stay tuned for a dev to resopnd to this before resuming pvp contracts as well

These fixes will no doubt require the servers go down so prepare for an interruption.

Then again, if you were there when things were broken they have done cool things in the past like granting funny titles, premium crates with increased chances, currancy grants, bribes, or boosts. So theres that...

pm the cs members and the devs