+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks for killing PvP

Well Trion, after plenty of feedback telling you your ideas were awful, you decided to go ahead and push what was supposed to be in PTS to console.

And guess what? We can't get matches, missing out on rep, and no one is happy.
    Thank you for destroying PvP! And lying about these stupid changes not going live until they've been tested!
    Amazing job.

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Make surge bolters great again™

That wasn't intended to go live...yet that is.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...s-been-changed
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

The changes not ment to be live..they shouldnt happen anywere ffs! stupid ****ing idea..xbox 360 na is almost dead for pvp and now....after this ****...never gonna have a match to play..

THIS ONLY HAPPENS ON PC SO WHY PUT IT ON XBOX AND PS?
    6K the Hard Way

Sig by Tauriiel

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Robo View Post
    The changes not ment to be live..they shouldnt happen anywere ffs! stupid ****ing idea..xbox 360 na is almost dead for pvp and now....after this ****...never gonna have a match to play....

SO! PLEASE BAN ME OFF FORUMS FOR SAYING THIS.....
    Devs this is ****ing stupid. i get 200+ rep daily and your cutting it down....How is this fair just because your small brains cant figure out how to kick someones character if they load up a seccond one? this DOESNT happen on NA because...IT CANT...put the change on PC ONLY because the afkers dont happen anywere else. HOW IS IT FAIR THAT someone who averages 280 rep a day to be cut down to a player who averages 30?...pure BS...REMOVE the update from console and justy keep it on pc.
    Lol it will be saved so haha but I full on agree PvP is destroyed PvP was almost all I did now what go do expos? Naw I'll leave that for the pve players I used to get so much rep so what? Que up after reset for a match then fall asleep my bad.... This is lame give us our old PvP back and quit changing it cause Little Timmy can't get his way so Little Timmy cries it became pointless to cry when pursuits became obsolete you don't like it get out of PvP ya Schmucks I survive just fine in there and us who played it daily enjoyed it so give us pvpers something to look forward to in a day
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Justaclone Dark Blade 87R Camelliarity CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

After the Update for PvP in PC, the Afker grew twice now. Also every match is put up is unbalanced. There will be one guy (me) Fight against 9 Active players when I'm stuck with just Afker on my team. Now hardly PvP match is possible.
    Hopefully it get fix.

I think some of the people who you think are away from keyboard are actually just one trick snipers who are afraid to die so they never help to capture points nor will aid you when players from the other team attempt to thwart your capture of a point. It's pretty sad these days in PvP.

its almost impossible to get a pvp match atm, on pcna at least, if you do actually get in its in the waterfront with a load of arkforge farming, non spawning afk'ers
    PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    its almost impossible to get a pvp match atm, on pcna at least, if you do actually get in its in the waterfront with a load of arkforge farming, non spawning afk'ers
    I'd rather have pvp to be dead than 1 person benefiting from botting
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    I'd rather have pvp to be dead than 1 person benefiting from botting
    Actually had a few fun rounds today with some good players, well accept for when the caustic abusing no skill double team showed up lol, I guess people where bored of event, or banking there karma for the next one

Yeh I agree with destro the events are not stopping us doing anything else, but it's hard to get other things going when everyone else is at the events
    PC NA

PvP now is bad.... all players with cloak, evo surge or simple surge, inf jp mg or dc3, it's very sad...We few, we do not do these cowardice