+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Event Horizon Feedback

Event Horizon Feedback

Great event lag so bad you get killed when it
    ceases. Enemies that kill you with 1 shot.
    Yeah this the way I want to play an event.
    Who thought this crap up? Really. It makes me
    want to play other trion games. Not to mention
    you don't seem to care how else you explain this?
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

This new event stinks imo. Hard as hell for nothing. I'll wait a few days and see if it gets fixed. The lag is insane. Hope altra did not recommend to Trion to turn up the enemy damage, AGAIN.

If the enemies are tough then I hope it stays that way. It will be hard to afk, all ark hunters will have the need to participate to finish a major.

The shields and guns that were handed to us now are much better than what was available before, it's just fitting to have tougher enemies as well imo.

But I do hope the lag, enemies phasing in/out, and constant disconnects gets fixed or at least tuned down.

Quote Originally Posted by noaQuracy View Post
    If the enemies are tough then I hope it stays that way. It will be hard to afk, all ark hunters will have the need to participate to finish a major.

The shields and guns that were handed to us now are much better than what was available before, it's just fitting to have tougher enemies as well imo.

But I do hope the lag, enemies phasing in/out, and constant disconnects gets fixed or at least tuned down.
    Yea its cool trion upped the anty on the arkfalls with harder stuff but couple that with trion's infamous lag and you have every gamer's worse nightmare

If anything can be said about trion's lag its the best of the worse lag ever

In all my years of playing online games (27 yrs) and I have never ever before experienced such terrible unrelenting lag anywhere else but with Defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    Yea its cool trion upped the anty on the arkfalls with harder stuff but couple that with trion's infamous lag and you have every gamer's worse nightmare

If anything can be said about trion's lag its the best of the worse lag ever

In all my years of playing online games (27 yrs) and I have never ever before experienced such terrible unrelenting lag anywhere else but with Defiance.
    well said! they win top honors for being the laggiest, buggiest, and greediest (worst value add-ons) i've ever seen! yet they are also amongst the most interesting and addictive in terms of game mechanics.

Did you see that trion

Maybe you could use this on your advertising campaigns

"In all my years of playing online games (27 yrs) and I have never ever before experienced such terrible unrelenting lag anywhere else but with Defiance"

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadClown View Post
    Great event lag so bad you get killed when it
    ceases. Enemies that kill you with 1 shot.
    Yeah this the way I want to play an event.
    Who thought this crap up? Really. It makes me
    want to play other trion games. Not to mention
    you don't seem to care how else you explain this?
    It's like this every event and you should know since you make the same thread each time.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    It's like this every event and you should know since you make the same thread each time.
    Lolz wss think the same thing.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

re-record not fade away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZz2il4nhH8
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post

Loved this advert as a kid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------