+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Event Horizon Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    The difficulties are:
    1.) I can't see 95% of the other players, which means I cant rez them, they can't rez me, and I have no clue where any grouped attack is going on.
    2.) I spend lots of time looking at an empty field, with no enemies in sight to fight.
    3.) And then I get killed by either an invisible enemy, or an enemy that pops into existence just long enough to hit me with a snot-rocket, killing me instantly, before it vanishes.
    4.) half the time that I *DO* see badguys - they're rubberbanding back and forth so much that it's pointless to try to aim at them most of the time.

Haven't seen you here in ages... ahh the good old forum times.

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Your reply is invalid. You can never make an intelligent judgement without evidence. I didn't report you. You assumed I reported you. If I had reported you I wouldn't have bothered quoting and responding to your post explaining my view on the subject.

When you assume it makes an *** out of u & me lol
    Haven't heard that quoted for sometime.... Some of the classics are the best

Keep up with the changes in the game or lick floor :P

With a GA acid bath I feel untouchable, it's cool that the arkfalls are hard enough to make me keep moving and shooting to win Its boring to be at arkfalls where it doesn't matter if I kill or not lol. When this started I thought finally, they got it right! You keep giving us stronger and stronger gear and rigs, the events on the map should keep getting harder accordingly! Ignore the people crying that it's too hard, those of us keeping up with the times in the game are loving it.

Some advice for clans with lower egos - have one of them stay somewhere safe near the edge of the arkfall and when the boss fight starts tell everyone to tp to them if downed, much easier than trying to pick people up out in the middle. Give a mass cannon life steal and keep your feet moving to stay alive

iNFO So far

So i have noticed the Schrodinger hasnt been doing a the dmg its suppost to be doing, for that of a Jp br the numbers being put out on npcs are low for what ever reason. Also the stacks seem to not activate as much not sure if im the only one seeing this. Besides that the event is great the scaling down was a bit sad but glad it wasnt put to drastically easy! Thanks again trion for the event!

I'm not that good at the game or have high level stuff, but I do like the difficulty as is, only thing I'd like Trion to look at and maybe fix if they can is as I and others have pointed out, are the disappearing monsters and players. Nothing worse than staring at a blank field hoping that something will eventually show up so that you can do something to help in the event albeit possibly little damage but at least trying to pull your weight, and not seeing players so that you can resurrect them if needed or yourself being helped.

My only issue is that it came right on the heels of the Armistice event. I have taken a bit of a break this week and only spend a few hours each day, so lag,etc not as frustrating for me..

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasin View Post
    Haven't seen you here in ages... ahh the good old forum times.
    The authorization code I need to log in to two game accounts wont come thru my ISP's email.
    It took me forever to remember my log-in credentials for 2 of my back-up game accounts and they only work because those 2 go thru yahoo mail.

I seriously wish TRION hadn't dropped the ball at launch on this game.
    So much fun and potential squandered.

I still love this place, tho. The parts of the world that work are still outstanding.

These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    The authorization code I need to log in to two game accounts wont come thru my ISP's email.
    It took me forever to remember my log-in credentials for 2 of my back-up game accounts and they only work because those 2 go thru yahoo mail.

I seriously wish TRION hadn't dropped the ball at launch on this game.
    So much fun and potential squandered.

I still love this place, tho. The parts of the world that work are still outstanding.

===trion dropped the ball at game launch===

So what ur saying is

Trion has only got 1 ball, The other is in the albert hall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCtOCgPITb4

That takes me back

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    We're all go together when we go.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frAE...e_gdata_player

While poisoning pigeons in the park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuM...e_gdata_player
    Perhaps we could have poisoned peanut guns that spit out purple and orange glowy things at majors. "I got a legendary, I got a legendary, I got... argh." That would liven them up. Thanks for reminding me of Lehrer.