+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    However the following are not challenges:
    • Being 1-shot by an invisible enemy.
    • Being 1-shot by an enemy that is not even facing you (look Ma, I can shoot through my own body).
    • Getting blind-sided by enemies that you have never engaged with who are 50+ meters away and ignoring other players that are actively engaged with them.
    • Being forced to extract because no one can see you (including members of your group).
    • Giving the enemies auto-aim, increased damage, and a mountain of health.
    You nailed it. If the plan is to make "harder" content to make the game more challenging, make sure to scale it to the amount of server stability you can offer. Getting one-shot by an enemy you can't see before you hit the red circle isn't challenging, just ridiculous. The only players that will enjoy this will be 6k elites, as they can take more abuse. Please, bring on harder content, just remember to scale it for ALL players, and take the lag, graphic issues, etc, into account.

    So far as the "random" loot drop, just seen a clannie bragging earlier about an afk alt picking up a jp. Need I say more?

  2. #22
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Springwood
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    However the following are not challenges:
    • Being 1-shot by an invisible enemy.
    • Being 1-shot by an enemy that is not even facing you (look Ma, I can shoot through my own body).
    • Getting blind-sided by enemies that you have never engaged with who are 50+ meters away and ignoring other players that are actively engaged with them.
    • Being forced to extract because no one can see you (including members of your group).
    • Giving the enemies auto-aim, increased damage, and a mountain of health.
    Might as well lock the thread after this perfect summary of what shouldn't be considered a 'challenge'.

    Bravo!
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    56
    i agree. personally i enjoy the occasional arkfall where we lose because it is funny watching how instead of one giant purple blob on the map, it's a red one with purple dots moving away.
    i think it should promote group forming so that at least your group can see each other throughout the lag and use cyber rig revive protocols. last night arkfall was hard and i could see all the enemies but one i did just now was too easy/couldn't see anyone/anything...

  4. #24
    Member HelloCharlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    So Cool So Cal
    Posts
    20
    are we going to get repayed for our unlucky armistice karma drops during new event?

    and i'm loving the event. changing perks n adapting. reminds me of borderlands. which is how i got into this game.
    NA PS3
    PSN - HelloCharlene
    IGN - Sharleen Quinzel
    Defiance Terminators

  5. #25
    Member Fallen_Aingeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Paradise since 7-10-13
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by stefb42 View Post
    Difference is you can see what's trying to kill you, it's there in front of you and not a phased out invisible guided rocket launching enemy that never misses and you can't touch, more difficulty is fine but we really need to be able to see whats killing us, deaths that occur before youve even rendered arent challenging, death by an enemy you cant see or dmg isnt challenging its just plain stupid, fwiw ds is actually quite an easy game
    This, I do agree with. Of course, I'm one of the original proponents to the stability issues in the game.

    It is the ONLY issue I've had with new event. The difficulty doesn't bother me. I don't care about rewards because I don't expect to receive anything good. I don't care how many times I die, because well, it isn't that big of a deal to me...
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

    PS4 IGN - Reb


  6. #26
    This events difficulty is Cheap. I refuse to play an event where I cant counter damage with skill. 14 deaths in 1 event and 13 of them were from blind, unavoidable damage. You want to have it difficult, this is not the way to do it. My gf and I were dying so much just trying to cover eachother we had to laugh at the stupidity of it all. We wont be playing or paying for anything if this continues.

  7. #27
    Member SeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    The void
    Posts
    55
    Personaly i love this event, workd hard for my gear now it gets to shine

    People cry "events are to easy" now its "events are to hard"
    Just go's to show people simply dont want to be happy

    -flame shields up-
    360 NA
    Ign: ShadowSeed

  8. #28
    Member Luis91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    whatever i want you'are my boss or something else...
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeD View Post
    Personaly i love this event, workd hard for my gear now it gets to shine

    People cry "events are to easy" now its "events are to hard"
    Just go's to show people simply dont want to be happy

    -flame shields up-
    Just need remember the 4 plates on all t6 shields, all cry for different bonus now all want the low cap 4 plate shields I Know 2 nano resist but back to ground if dnt talk for other bonus " little cap percent and delay" all t6 shields 4 plates but its another point away from main theme just I like remember that funny thing lol

    Main toon: Luis 91 Ego: 6000 Clan: - / Second toon: Jhon 60 Ego: 1600

  9. #29
    Member Luis91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    whatever i want you'are my boss or something else...
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis91 View Post
    Just need remember the 4 plates on all t6 shields, all cry for different bonus now all want the low cap 4 plate shields I Know 2 nano resist but back to ground if dnt talk for other bonus " little cap percent and delay" all t6 shields 4 plates but its another point away from main theme just I like remember that funny thing lol
    My point is "The ppj don't know what they want at the end"

    Main toon: Luis 91 Ego: 6000 Clan: - / Second toon: Jhon 60 Ego: 1600

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis91 View Post
    Just need remember the 4 plates on all t6 shields, all cry for different bonus now all want the low cap 4 plate shields I Know 2 nano resist but back to ground if dnt talk for other bonus " little cap percent and delay" all t6 shields 4 plates but its another point away from main theme just I like remember that funny thing lol
    Huh? What 4 plates on all T6 shields? 28k little cap? My head hurts..

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts