+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Random Number Game is a catastrophe

Since 99 Problems / 2016 I do not win if I want a Jackpot (Viral Administrator)
    Seriously it's horrible not to gain any reward.
    Soon it will be 1 year without gaining any and only to depend on Karma Barr is even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner Serrato View Post
    Since 99 Problems / 2016 I do not win if I want a Jackpot (Viral Administrator)
    Seriously it's horrible not to gain any reward.
    Soon it will be 1 year without gaining any and only to depend on Karma Barr is even worse.
    Last time i got a regular jackpot drop was a year ago during armistice..

Ever since karma was introduced I haven't received a regular dropped jackpot. I can't remember the last time I received a jackpot that wasn't tied to karma.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Tasin View Post
    Last time i got a regular jackpot drop was a year ago during armistice..

Hi tasin.

I got a oblivion as you no at xmas (fork t4 box), Other then that nothing. I have only ever found 1 t5 weapon dropped by enemy in all my time in this game is this the norm?

How about anyone else. Do t5 weapons drop for you? by drop i mean after a kill

Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    Hi tasin.

I got a oblivion as you no at xmas (fork t4 box), Other then that nothing. I have only ever found 1 t5 weapon dropped by enemy in all my time in this game is this the norm?

How about anyone else. Do t5 weapons drop for you? by drop i mean after a kill
    Heya.

I'm getting lots of t5 weapons (not really good ones usually) but no jps. I think the karma update back in September broke my RNG and I'm not able to get regular non-karma jps anymore.

I have never seen a Legendary (T5) on the ground. Before Event Majors I rarely saw them as reward for standard majors.

RNG is rough. I've read the theories on old accounts getting it worse. I've pulled Elite lockboxes with three of the same weapon. I play on all three platforms and can't remember the last time I got a "non patron" jackpot, though nowadays if you have Patron how can you tell the difference? At the end of a recent event major I saw three system notifications of people getting jackpots, including me. Was that karma or not?

As someone who's very happy with unnamed weapons (except for Warmaster ones, really want to supreme my Castithan Weaver) I understand people wanting the jackpots, but the term seems to have lost a lot of meaning with their proliferation. I'm guilty, I love my Supreme Feaster, even if I acquired it via trade.

Buy, sell, trade and socialize at the Hulker Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by clubside View Post
    I have never seen a Legendary (T5) on the ground. Before Event Majors I rarely saw them as reward for standard majors..
    That's because t5s don't drop on the ground from arkfalls unless there's been a update I don't know about, expose rewards yes and t5 rewards from arkfalls and sieges/incursions is woefully poor.

Pulled a Aza on the first day of HH, an Flux Inverter this past Armistice, and a Heisnberg last night all without PP.

Granted I won't be surprised if theres less EH jps floating around than the usual jp amount considering the difficulty of the event is leading to less than usual amounts being cleared.
    PSN: Null_Wolf

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Defiance-the T-shirt, Defiance-the Coloring Book, Defiance-the Lunch box, Defiance-the Breakfast Cereal, Defiance-the Flame Thrower, Defiance-the Bitstore, Defiance-the 2050.

Am I the only one that's had no problems with RNG at all? I pulled seven arkfall JPs last event without Patron, one of which was a Viral Administrator. But on the three days WITH Patron I get nothing, go figure LOL!
    IGN: Ryan Anthony PSN: xMakoReactantx ~ 187 Syndicate

The nine most dangerous words in the English language are "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Last regular drop was 2016 SS Event a LittleHelper.
    Last night by karma a Planck Pistol
    I am proud of my bad english