+ Reply to Thread

My YouTube Channel Anniversary

Hey, all.

As you know, I have an YouTube channel. And its anniversary will be in 04/13. But I want to give some items I have. Some of they are T4, I gotta admit, but sometimes is good when a player gives his items for someone. And I want to do this. I want to give some items for you in 04/10. (The video will be on air in 04/13, at 4:00 PM (01:00 PM in my time zone)

Thank you very much and thanks to Defiance to bring a lot of people to my channel.

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

I gave some weapons for the players this week. Gratz for the players and thanku for the support at those two years. Let the game grow up even more and let's grow the brazilian community of the game, I know we can!

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Playr View Post
    I gave some weapons for the players this week. Gratz for the players and thanku for the support at those two years. Let the game grow up even more and let's grow the brazilian community of the game, I know we can!
    Congratz man happy anniversery!
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite