+ Reply to Thread

Event Horizon - The Fork Bounty - No map symbols

Event Horizon - The Fork Bounty - Escape Velocity / Black Hole Containment contracts

This may be an issue on other platforms/servers too (I think it was for some previous events):

The boxes are there at The Fork and can be claimed etc...but there is no symbol on the world map and no small blue circle on the minimap.

I was waiting for the symbols on the map to appear for a several days and so I think I missed some day's presents. This in turn may prevent the weekly box from activating on the correct day.

This is just something for people to be aware of...perhaps others have failed to collect Fork 'presents' also...

They have a habit of doing this at the fork. I think they did it not so long ago to.

I think you get 2 days grace for those who don't play everyday

But it should be clearly marked.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    They have a habit of doing this at the fork. I think they did it not so long ago to.
    Yeah - Solstice Strike at Shondu's was OK, as was Coit Tower and Armistice.
    Something odd about The Fork I guess...

I think you get 2 days grace for those who don't play everyday
    Didn't know that - it would be good if they could 'stack' and you could get several day's worth by doing several event majors in one session to catch up .

But it should be clearly marked.
    Absolutely! Maybe the boxes could automatically be claimed if the player does open it within the 24 period?
    The only reason I can see for making players go to The Fork (or wherever) to open a box is to build up the excitement and expectation!

By grace i think you get like 7/8 days to complete tasks that can be done in 5.

But don't quote me on them figures