+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LOL 7days

LOL 7days

It took 7 days at an average of 5-9 hours a day sometimes 12 hours for the extreme with patron and today finally got my first karma drop Einstein.

People was complaining the enemy difficulty was too hard but to get karma was even harder, trion can you nerf the karma drop rate or buff it which ever increases the drop rate I find it too hard to get a jp weapon lolz.

wish I got Pauli or Schrodinger mostly Pauli if someone has a pauli for trade please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by yurei View Post
    It took 7 days at an average of 5-9 hours a day sometimes 12 hours for the extreme with patron and today finally got my first karma drop Einstein.

People was complaining the enemy difficulty was too hard but to get karma was even harder, trion can you nerf the karma drop rate or buff it which ever increases the drop rate I find it too hard to get a jp weapon lolz.

wish I got Pauli or Schrodinger mostly Pauli if someone has a pauli for trade please let me know.
    ---------------
    Really most people who RECORD the amount of arkfalls it takes would give you a number of around 60 maybe 70 per jp. While it can take 115 (my record) for a jp, it normally does not. I've got jackpots after 6 majors and 7 majors.

My avg is 57 majors per jp on 864 majors . the only thing i would like change is you get Karma For participation not just turning up. That way getting disconnected or hard=freezed still results in karma

The reason why I posted this is because its a really long time for a jp to drop, for the most of the years ive been playing defiance from December 2013 on ps3 to pc from March 2014 and then the introduction of karma my average time playing hasn't changed.

In all the past karma events it took two or three days to get a jp drop longest was four or 5 days and my time played hasn't changed since I saw that was happening this event on the other hand is different I'm not the only player with patron that is experiencing this long wait for a karma drop and those players have longer hours than me and way more alts too.

If it was to download the patch I would have started to download the game since launch date probably on Dial up internet lol

It seems like einstein is getting a little to common. I had two of em drop in a row .

Not every one is a Einstien but EVERYONE has a einstein!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yurei View Post
    The reason why I posted this is because its a really long time for a jp to drop, for the most of the years ive been playing defiance from December 2013 on ps3 to pc from March 2014 and then the introduction of karma my average time playing hasn't changed.

In all the past karma events it took two or three days to get a jp drop longest was four or 5 days and my time played hasn't changed since I saw that was happening this event on the other hand is different I'm not the only player with patron that is experiencing this long wait for a karma drop and those players have longer hours than me and way more alts too.
    ----------------
    I get what ur saying normally i avg 20-30 arkfalls a day. Since this event started i haven't even got the pursuit done which takes 25 arkfalls (majors) Because of d/cs etc (so normally i would have done over 140 arkfalls by the weekend.

its crazy trion crazy

Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    Not every one is a Einstien but EVERYONE has a einstein!!!!!

thanks mitch!!... now I can laugh through my tears... good stuff

Been hitting tons of arks with patron since the start, not a single no. It is what it is.

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™