+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

cant see what you put briggz

Quote Originally Posted by Briggz View Post
    ???image not showing up

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiXIII View Post
    We as a community need to stop putting blame on each other and place it where it should be, our devs. They are the ones that need to be held accountable, point blank and simple. Blaming PvP ghosters, expo farmers, and speed runners distracts from the real issue at hand, the game we all enjoy is broken and our current iteration of the dev team is either incapable or incompetent with regards to fixing what's broken.

Sidenote: I too feel that the supreming aspect has been nerfed.

TL;DR: Place the blame where it belongs, not on other players.
    this. you change rates, players adapt. if they cant, they quit. nerfs and restrictions like this never did any good to any game community's sanity or population.

make it so we wont need all the tricks and workarounds to play it, and thats it. or kill the game if you dont want to. problem gets solved either way.
    server: PC EU
    Chars: DSW & Syna Olmai, EGO 6000. Red Thugs

Quote Originally Posted by Savagekiller69 View Post
    ???image not showing up
    It is an animated Gif of Jensen Ackles looking confused / bewildered .

https://i.imgur.com/3H6imWN.gif

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiXIII View Post
    We as a community need to stop putting blame on each other and place it where it should be, our devs. They are the ones that need to be held accountable, point blank and simple. Blaming PvP ghosters, expo farmers, and speed runners distracts from the real issue at hand, the game we all enjoy is broken and our current iteration of the dev team is either incapable or incompetent with regards to fixing what's broken.

Sidenote: I too feel that the supreming aspect has been nerfed.

TL;DR: Place the blame where it belongs, not on other players.
    It is more likely that the dev team is understaffed and not that they are incompetent. It's pretty obvious that the game is being supported by a skeleton crew so if you want to hold someone accountable then it should be the people that slashed the game's budget. People just need to come to the realization that nothing significant is going to be added to this game and that it is on auto-pilot until they turn the lights off.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    It is more likely that the dev team is understaffed and not that they are incompetent. It's pretty obvious that the game is being supported by a skeleton crew so if you want to hold someone accountable then it should be the people that slashed the game's budget. People just need to come to the realization that nothing significant is going to be added to this game and that it is on auto-pilot until they turn the lights off.
    agree with this post 100%, and yeh supreme rate has definatly been altered, Ive wasted more arkforge than I care to even think about, no damn way I'll ever resort to buying arkforge with the amount of supreme failures I am seeing
    PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Savagekiller69 View Post
    ???image not showing up
    Are you browsing the forums with a potato or something?

I supremed my Organic Torment at 10% first try. RNG I guess.

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #48
    Nothing regarding the supreme rarity upgrade has been changed since its release, besides lowering the overall cost. The percentages are visible to any player who uses the system. 5% chance means 5% chance. We would never put a percentage in the game and then misrepresent that value.

I have supremed quite a few items first shot at 5 %. Others required insane amounts of forge. My advice to players is to think before rolling the chance. If you have a small amount of forge, give it a shot or two. If you have have enough forge for 50 % .... think first. You are probably better off saving for 100 %. The only guaranteed roll is 100 %. Anything else is just a gamble.

Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Molly Bushwhacker 5304 Clan Members Only

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Nothing regarding the supreme rarity upgrade has been changed since its release, besides lowering the overall cost. The percentages are visible to any player who uses the system. 5% chance means 5% chance. We would never put a percentage in the game and then misrepresent that value.
    It's to bad that you guys make a change as awesome as the reduced upgrading costs and get accused of a silent nerf. There is no way it has gotten harder to supreme now.... Since the reduced af costs and the reward buff to patron pass. Before these updates pretty much the only way I had T6 gear was to get em from another player. Now I ve lost track of how many of my old fav ojs and former Epics , I've turned supreme. My advice is be patient never ever spend to much ark forge in one session unless it's a sure thing.
    IGN - David Irwin - Terry Darlington * PSN - cruxkilla *