+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    More on topic i agree that there should be a cumulative towards supreming so the forge we spend isnt actually a waste in entirety, would boost arkforge sales if people knew the forge would at least go towards the final outcome even if the immediate attempt failed.....

ive more than had my share of dealings with trions rng game and less so than the literal sense, that said a karmatic approach would be good to alot of things in the game, while the loot goal is ever present it deters players when they spend upwards of a year or more to yield no result.

One of the prime reasons i fell in love with this game was class customization, now i know other games have similar features, and while i dont really personally care for the current development staff i do love the game itself. I also feel there is much work to be done to make the game better for the players as a whole, and we the community need to stand together if change is ever to happen, while it is trions game these forums are the place where we can voice our opinion and if enough voices speak towards the same goal we can make change happen. why dont we put our efforts of getting things implemented that help us all?

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    100% costs 2840 arkforge.
    I've failed @ 90%, succeeded @5%.
    15% seems to be my sweet spot.
    100% costs me 2760 af, maybe because I have patron its less than what you pay.
    Honestly I don't know but I do know for sure it's 2760 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    Mmmmm...That does sound rare.
    Yes it is a Real Gem and in all of my 4 years of playing, I only know of one other player that has one.

Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    100% costs me 2760 af, maybe because I have patron its less than what you pay.
    Honestly I don't know but I do know for sure it's 2760 for me.
    I have the Patron Pass also, it has no affect on the cost to supreme your gear. It costs 2760 forge for the 100% chance. You forgot to add in the additional 80 forge fee it costs to attempt to supreme, bringing the total to 2840.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    I have the Patron Pass also, it has no affect on the cost to supreme your gear. It costs 2760 forge for the 100% chance but you forgot to add in the additional 80 forge it costs to attempt to supreme, bringing the total to 2840.
    Oh well my bad then, I didn't know there was a charge for that.

Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    Yes it is a Real Gem and in all of my 4 years of playing, I only know of one other player that has one.
    Post a screenshot of that shield.

I have no intention of supreme-ing anything with less than 100%

Not after it took me 6 tries to supreme a Brogli at 75% each time

Thanks to a [ost on this thread saying 15% was lucky

i whacked 15% on today and t6'ed my zaxhan

thanking u

*edit----- just looked back it was you Calm like a bomb-And Rambo-- so thanks

I managed to t6 a GA just a while ago on one 15% roll, but I'm luckiest with two 30% rolls.
    IGN: Ryan Anthony PSN: xMakoReactantx ~ 187 Syndicate

The nine most dangerous words in the English language are "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Me too :(

I have also found that supremeing just stops working..

First 1 character then the second - when they reached about the same number of supremes in their inventories.

Very angry and disappointed with trion- i work very hard for my arkforge, then see it dissapear.. NOT good enough (if my suspicions are correct)... you owe many of us a lot of arkforge.

Not much in this game for us older players if we cant supreme anymore.