+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Supreming rates seem to have a bug. Huge reduction in the last month or so.

I'd like to file a bug for someone to investigate the supreme rates-- it seems to be failing significantly more in game over the last 60 days. Several players have said that either the rate was intentionally reduced or a bug has been introduced. I'd also request that the development team rethink supreming with suggestions below.

Here was my post from General Discussion on the topic:

Lately, I've become very disappointed in defiance as a game because of supreme failures. I pay for patron and get a lot of weekly forge as one of the major perks. However in the last 2 months, I have easily spent 7k forge attempting to supreme weapons and shields with 0 success rate.

This is compared to a few months ago where I was able to supreme 3-4 weapons/shields using the same amount of forge.

In talking to other players, several of them have mentioned that the supreme success rates have been drastically dropped either through a defect or intentionally.

It makes me want to give up playing this old and tired game because my hard work and payments to get forge literally get erased every time a supreme attempt fails. It's a completely disappointing experience where you get nothing for your effort or money and feels at odds with the rest of the gameplay where you get some form of reward (no matter how small) for bitboxes or grinding.

As it is currently, I feel like Trion is cheating me everytime I spend forge to attempt a supreme and nothing happens. No other game has made me feel so frustrated and angry with a feature they've introduced. It literally wastes my time and money everytime it fails and leaves me feeling very negatively towards the game and its development team.

My suggestion: Trion should change supreme forge costs to either a lower fixed amount, or some add form of cumulative karma based on forge spent. I don't think it's fair that a player can spend over 3k forge on a single item and not have it get turned supreme automatically. As the feature is currently implemented with the nerfed or buggy rate, it's hugely demotivating to players and it makes me question why I'm even paying for patron or grinding for forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Daisy View Post
    I'd like to file a bug for someone to investigate the supreme rates-- it seems to be failing significantly more in game over the last 60 days. Several players have said that either the rate was intentionally reduced or a bug has been introduced. I'd also request that the development team rethink supreming with suggestions below.

Here was my post from General Discussion on the topic:

Lately, I've become very disappointed in defiance as a game because of supreme failures. I pay for patron and get a lot of weekly forge as one of the major perks. However in the last 2 months, I have easily spent 7k forge attempting to supreme weapons and shields with 0 success rate.

This is compared to a few months ago where I was able to supreme 3-4 weapons/shields using the same amount of forge.

In talking to other players, several of them have mentioned that the supreme success rates have been drastically dropped either through a defect or intentionally.

It makes me want to give up playing this old and tired game because my hard work and payments to get forge literally get erased every time a supreme attempt fails. It's a completely disappointing experience where you get nothing for your effort or money and feels at odds with the rest of the gameplay where you get some form of reward (no matter how small) for bitboxes or grinding.

As it is currently, I feel like Trion is cheating me everytime I spend forge to attempt a supreme and nothing happens. No other game has made me feel so frustrated and angry with a feature they've introduced. It literally wastes my time and money everytime it fails and leaves me feeling very negatively towards the game and its development team.

My suggestion: Trion should change supreme forge costs to either a lower fixed amount, or some add form of cumulative karma based on forge spent. I don't think it's fair that a player can spend over 3k forge on a single item and not have it get turned supreme automatically. As the feature is currently implemented with the nerfed or buggy rate, it's hugely demotivating to players and it makes me question why I'm even paying for patron or grinding for forge.
    ===

i dont like to gamble forge . But i have a lot that needs t6-ing so have been having the odd pop, 10% ,20% then at least 5 lots of 5% then a few 30%s and then a 50% i got nothing so whacked 100% on, And learned my lesson.

Which lesson is that...............Well that trion always win.

lately I have supremed 10 items at 5%. with in 1-3 tries. The only exceptions are the iron death and einstein

I wonder what your collective odds of that where? That's impressive either way

I've noticed a difference. Thousands of forge thrown at multiple weapons this last month or so and no luck whatsoever.

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™

I used to supreme guns left and right..... But sadly those days ended when I just started doing only PvP 24/7
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane UGE Dashy CL1NTBEASTW00D8 B100DBATH Angel
    Dylan1600

Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    I wonder what your collective odds of that where? That's impressive either way
    here is the breakdown:

chrysalis 1 time
    decadence 1 time
    viral administrator 1 time
    master of the universe 3 times
    schrodinger 3 times
    harmony 1 time
    security blanket 1 time
    jp ID pistol 1 time
    eligos 1 time
    2 ark shields each took 3 times

This problem is happening to some of my friends and me , I already wasted more than 7500 af trying to supreming .
    Resident Evil

I agree to this.feels like its an act of god to land a supreme since the id event.about mid way through id is when i started having problems.thought it was just some bad luck,guess its not just me though.
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Ign:METALE
    Xbox N/A
    XB360 xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx
    XB1 LEGENDARY GUNS

update

Thanks to those who posted 15% was there lucky number

today i thought i'd give it a tinkle and it worked

i now have my XAPHAN t6'ed

thanking you

yee