+ Reply to Thread

Reposition Mjrs may help with crits

I critted multiple times in mjrs,but over the time,Ive noticed that these mjrs are set to spawn at Mount Tam, The Fork, and Water Temple or just above WT at the bridge,which everyone knows. I crit at the Final in Mount Tam and Final at Fork the majority of the time. In both of these spots there are small "emergencies" or "small conflicts" that spawn in every few minutes until players clear them.I think that during game play (mjrs) these smaller conflicts try to spawn in as schedualed and cause lag,crits,unable to reload,pick up loot etc.Ive also been doing daily contracts with a over lap of an incursion and objectives will not appear in order to finish (Forces Phase Change) in order to complete.Maybe there is something to this and maybe not.Maybe Devs could change the Mjr locations away from conflicts or spawn in location to a area free of anythg else going on to see if this would help others that may have the same issues.Just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock2u View Post
    I critted multiple times in mjrs,but over the time,Ive noticed that these mjrs are set to spawn at Mount Tam, The Fork, and Water Temple or just above WT at the bridge,which everyone knows. I crit at the Final in Mount Tam and Final at Fork the majority of the time. In both of these spots there are small "emergencies" or "small conflicts" that spawn in every few minutes until players clear them.I think that during game play (mjrs) these smaller conflicts try to spawn in as schedualed and cause lag,crits,unable to reload,pick up loot etc.Ive also been doing daily contracts with a over lap of an incursion and objectives will not appear in order to finish (Forces Phase Change) in order to complete.Maybe there is something to this and maybe not.Maybe Devs could change the Mjr locations away from conflicts or spawn in location to a area free of anythg else going on to see if this would help others that may have the same issues.Just a suggestion
    ----------------

I wrote about some of these issues the other day

I find places like WATER TEMPLE and THE FORK to be very good places for arkfalls I always re-spawn

but

Place like BLOOD BATH -Madera - and Marin and Port b are very bad places with high % chance of d/c or freezing

They must see the numbers of d/c's per week and they must see what areas are highly dodgy. I wish they did something about it. As this current event is very very bad d/c wise

I do agree, these are good places for the Mjrs.I still think that these smaller conflicts that are set to randomly spawn in those areas where the finals are, could be just "one" of several issues that directly or indirectly affect a possible crit for some,if not mass crit for all.Its frustrating for any that crit before end screen and you dont get the karma.Normally,im able to reload jump back to a clan mate and finish but several times critted (sec's) before the end.Many times over the period of time ive been in defiance. I realize there are more variables at play other than my suggestion.But,maybe by process of elimination of some of these variables one by one,a diffrence in game play could be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock2u View Post
    I do agree, these are good places for the Mjrs.I still think that these smaller conflicts that are set to randomly spawn in those areas where the finals are, could be just "one" of several issues that directly or indirectly affect a possible crit for some,if not mass crit for all.Its frustrating for any that crit before end screen and you dont get the karma.Normally,im able to reload jump back to a clan mate and finish but several times critted (sec's) before the end.Many times over the period of time ive been in defiance. I realize there are more variables at play other than my suggestion.But,maybe by process of elimination of some of these variables one by one,a diffrence in game play could be seen.

A lot of people with PATRON do so because of the Karma and why not. However Trion know full well we are losing karma because of issues that are not being tackled. Which is not good enough is it!!

But yep agree when an event starts why they don't suspend other content around the area for the course of the event. It may not stop the lag and other problems totally but it will help. I think its a good idea actually and needs looking into

Because this affects everyone

removing majors from bloodbath would be great

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    removing majors from bloodbath would be great
    1000000000000000000% agree

Blood bath is by far the worst place