Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    is karma going to get a update? to prevent us from getting 3,4,5 and 6 of the same jps. the rng is still working us patrons over

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    is karma going to get a update? to prevent us from getting 3,4,5 and 6 of the same jps. the rng is still working us patrons over

I can't believe you guy's are still actually falling for this.
    If karma is working as intended it just goes to show what they think of us.

They think we're mugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    April 21 at 11:30 AM PDT (6:30 PM GMT)

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/...dt-630-pm-gmt/

That TrionWorlds web page also says "(7:30 PM GMT)" which is a bit confusing. Maybe they mean 7:30 PM BST or something (since we are now on BST in the UK)?
    -----

Yeah the UK and its tinkering with the time.

didn't know you where from these shores light? But have noticed the games time is a hour out of whack since march.

Quote Originally Posted by nutsquad View Post
    SERVER TRANSFERS

The ability to transfer your character from one server to another (permanently). You could sell these in the bitstore. People who want to change servers but have spend too much time and money on their characters they simply just can not abandon them and start over again, are given the possibility to do so, and Trion gets money. Everyone benefits.

It's a win-win situation.
    This is the latest reply from Trion support re: Character Transfers,

GM TinMan (Trion Worlds)
    Apr 9, 10:12 CDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

Character transfers have been disabled for the time being. Unfortunately Customer Support isn't able to bypass this at this time. I don't currently have a time frame available to provide you with for when this issue will be resolved. I would advise monitoring the forums and website for any further updates regarding this situation. I apologize for the inconvenience but we appreciate your patience.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Your reference number for this ticket is 865095.

Sincerely,

GM TinMan

Trion Worlds Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    "When will there be a fix for DLC Trophies that haven't been unlocking since the game went free-to-play?
    Since it has been a known issue for so very long, "never" would be my guess...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "There will always be people who will say a game is dead because they either are not good enough at the game..."
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Any word on the game going to next gen " XBOX1 and PS4" or are we doomed to go the way of the dinosaurs? What ever the out come I will be here until the end! DEFIANCE!!

any chance we could supreme rigs to unlock 2chip slots?

thanks.
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

CRKT Crawford/Kasper

Quote Originally Posted by Budmanbob View Post
    Any word on the game going to next gen " XBOX1 and PS4" or are we doomed to go the way of the dinosaurs?
    Once again... "never".
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "There will always be people who will say a game is dead because they either are not good enough at the game..."
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

I'm coming back after a LONG break and just wanted to know what the plan is for the game since the show has died.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthOverFaith View Post
    I'm coming back after a LONG break and just wanted to know what the plan is for the game since the show has died.
    Judging by the bit store drive, I believe that the plan, in its entirety, is to milk as much as possible before the servers go dark. Although, I hope against all odds and indications that I get proven to be wrong.
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016