Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Faytal View Post
    6 offensives, 2 squares, 4 defensives and 2 diamonds
    6 offensive, 4 squares , 2 defense ,2 diamonds

Is there going to be a break between events this time because a 4 week event then a 3 week event straight after is already taking the p**s and the timescale of you releasing the new event on Pts makes me think it will start as soon as this one ends like last time

What's the rush ? Are you grabbing every last $ before the game dies ?

We need a break from all the events as they have become stale and we need some new stuff to do.

Expos are kinda pointless now as the synergy is weak compared to ga and aa and you have flooded the game with rigs and jackpots from the bargain boxes so there is not much to chase any more !!

Quote Originally Posted by WUTDAFUQ View Post
    Is there going to be a break between events this time because a 4 week event then a 3 week event straight after is already taking the p**s and the timescale of you releasing the new event on Pts makes me think it will start as soon as this one ends like last time

What's the rush ? Are you grabbing every last $ before the game dies ?

We need a break from all the events as they have become stale and we need some new stuff to do.

Expos are kinda pointless now as the synergy is weak compared to ga and aa and you have flooded the game with rigs and jackpots from the bargain boxes so there is not much to chase any more !!
    +1
    Would like to know what are your plans for this game in the long run as well devs.
    I just saw the new rig, and while being awesome, i can't help but wonder: wtf, ok i'll wait for the next one, because there is no point paying ( a lot with no guarantee ) for something that will be outdated in 2 or 3 months.

And our weapons keep getting better, with synergies that outclass the last one event after event ( resolution syn, i'm looking at you here ), but we have almost nothing to shoot at with them, apart from the high tier expos, which are now pointless.
    I know it's the same in every game, stuff getting better and better but usually the game's difficulty adjusts.
    But not here.
    We need some kind of threat level update

So my question is:

Do you have long terms plans for this game, like better inventory management, new incursions/sieges/anything, besides a new event every month; or are you now just milking the cow?
    Xbox EU

GT: xXXx Mr B xXXx
    IGN: Radamanthe Nemes

The rig & keystone look like they were put together in about 5 minutes with minimum effort for maximum profit

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
    +1
    Would like to know what are your plans for this game in the long run as well devs.
    I just saw the new rig, and while being awesome, i can't help but wonder: wtf, ok i'll wait for the next one, because there is no point paying ( a lot with no guarantee ) for something that will be outdated in 2 or 3 months.

So my question is:

Do you have long terms plans for this game, like better inventory management, new incursions/sieges/anything, besides a new event every month; or are you now just milking the cow?
    Predicted response:

We have lots of new an exciting things planned for this year so stay tuned while we blah blah blah...
    Translation:

Mooooooooooooooooo!

Lol

Yeah i kinda expect that tbh.
    Xbox EU

GT: xXXx Mr B xXXx
    IGN: Radamanthe Nemes

As community manager surly you should be giving us info on things that are broken in game. Its not 1 or 2 people complaining its the whole game!!

Come on more event majors at places that are not fit to host them. Why can you not give us any info as to why these problems are happening or any reassurance that they are being fixed.

Just look at these posts there are some angry , tired feeling fleeced people who are fed up being fed the tired company line.

Its not just a game at stake its jobs. A community . Something needs to change or some real info needs to be given. Instead of blagging us off time and time again

Quote Originally Posted by WUTDAFUQ View Post

What's the rush
    Hello, Actually, no is forced to do any of these major event arkfalls. If you want to enjoy playing them do it, if you don't want to do them simply don't.

Is there any explanation as to why event major arkfalls stopped spawning at places they used to spawn at?

Is there going to be any sort of map expansion any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    predicted response:

Translation:

100% lol lol lol