Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Hello, Actually, no is forced to do any of these major event arkfalls. If you want to enjoy playing them do it, if you don't want to do them simply don't.
    You sound like you work for trion that's what they said in past livestreams when people asked for more that a 1 week break between events.

I stopped playing this event after a couple of days as it was boring as hell and i didn't want any of the jps

I don't wanna quit the game after 4 years but there needs to be something worth doing or what's the point

Yeah I have a question about the Mass Lobber, will we ever see a fix for this? Some of us purchased it the second time it was up in bitstore only to find out it was STILL a sideways firing Houdini lobbing frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by WUTDAFUQ View Post
    You sound like you work for trion that's what they said in past livestreams when people asked for more that a 1 week break between events.

I stopped playing this event after a couple of days as it was boring as hell and i didn't want any of the jps

I don't wanna quit the game after 4 years but there needs to be something worth doing or what's the point

This.......................

When can we port to clan members quick menu only shows 15 players, clan list show all online but no go to player option. At times we have over 50 members online but can only port to 15, really Trion. A 4 year old game and we can't port to most members.

also please fix auto extract issue caused by taking too much damage
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/
    all players welcome
    200 active members daily and growing
    5-25 in clan team speak at any time
    forums without trion censorship
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/forums.html

Would you please fix double tap to roll so it saves if disabled? Other options save when you change them so this should be doable..

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Lux View Post
    Yeah I have a question about the Mass Lobber, will we ever see a fix for this? Some of us purchased it the second time it was up in bitstore only to find out it was STILL a sideways firing Houdini lobbing frustration.
    ^ this!!!

Also can we bring some more outfits into the bundles one of my favorite things of the bundles is the cool outfits. Can we get a update to the paradise vendor adding arkforge or a different mod selection like bmg.. rocket launcher.. infector mods? I really think we need a motorcycle/dirt bike to race around! Yes yes yes! Braaaaaaaaaap!!
    PS3 NA
    Clan Leader INFAMOUS
    e6k (the right way)

Why did you remove patron pass and the outfits from the newer bundles??
    #makebundlesgreatagain

When will season 4 be repayable?
    When will season 5 content and pursuits be added?
    When will a new expedition be added?
    Where is my shrill corrupter?
    Why has community relations started lacking in the forums again?
    Will event majors have a real boss battle added in the future as we keep asking for?
    Sometimes you just have to kill everyone son...
    187 Syndicate
    Clay marrow ps3na 6k( THE HARD WAY! THE RIGHTWAY!)
    Chi townjuggalo 58xx (the hard way) 6K while eating cupcakes
    Clay marrow ps3EU 4K

When will karma be applied to Cyber Rig crates. The drop rates aren't the best vs what people spend on them.

Please give them karma!

IF you added karma people would still buy multiple boxes to get more to trade I rekon. There's WAY TO MUCH junk in them!