+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Outbreak Event to PTS

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    I would like to see an event with warmaster as the boss.
    That's an excellent idea. It'd be fantastic if the warmaster was the boss in the open world rather than in a wreckage/instance. I hope to see that in summer

whatever i want you'are my boss or something else...
    I want see one vot rebound cannon bio as reward jp, n for base guns a vbi tacc ar, vot swarm cannon, vot sourge blaster, vot outbreak, vbi so2 courier and one votan sniper.

Main toon: Luis 91 Ego: 6000 Clan: - / Second toon: Jhon 60 Ego: 1600

Oh joy... shrill... again....

Looks like another event il halfway play, unless the syn is amazing or there's a great loot pool.
    PS3-NA
    IGN: Lycan Nightshade 6000 ego:Clan- T.D.O.M
    IGN: Shiva Nightshade 5k+:Clan- T.D.O.F
    IGN: Saberwulf Nightshade 4k+:Clan- D.T.
    PSN: LYCAN_NIGHTSHADE

Wishlist-No longer playing enough to matter.

I 2nd this.
    Dynasty "DK" Kris
    DYNASTY SMASH CLUB
    FOUNDER
    MEMBERS: 3000

That is an awesome idea. Or more than one boss at the same time.

Why not a Warmaster and Monolith as bosses at the end of an ark fall event? Both at Threat 11 at the same time or just one.

It would be cool with bosses than just many enemies that may easily get stuck on a wall.

Make event ark falls with big bosses like the hellbug, dark matter and scrapper arkfalls but try varying monolith versions or something to make it harder or with another boss at the same time please, or even new ark fall of shrill with a shrill big boss too. Warmaster and Monolith are very good ideas.

Good idea <<<<

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by hewdo View Post
    Lots of people are suggesting bosses like the warmaster and the motherlode to be put in to major arkfalls, but what happens when they start wandering around? Similar to hulkers in HH majors.
    Monolith, Hellbug Hellion, Scrapper Progenitor are examples of bosses that doesnt wander around, they can do a special version of them without loosing that attribute or give a special Warmaster that kind of ability like a gigant cage area simulating the inside of the ark ship but players being able to just get in and out at will like if it was a Monolit or Progenitor battle.

I think it is a good idea for huge bossss at the end of event ark falls. Trion should try all ideas so we can have good variety. All ideas may be good, events last one month or 3 weeks.

I also would like to Seiges, Incursions, Arkfalls (not event ones) Conflicts and other non pvp or non expo game modes to have more keycodes, forges and experience.

Also, I would like to suggest to make OPEN ACCESS to all co-op maps and pvp maps, just as same as expedition and some of the season co-op maps are, even arenas dont need requirement of an specific amount of players to begin, that would make me play more because i have very hard times to play my chimera co-op or others i do with friends for level up or get loot to sell in vendors. Limiting maps with a certain amount of players is not that cool now that people is leaving to new consoles and games. More than rewards thats what I would like most.

Im just gonna toss this out there: A WM riding a monolith that air drops hulkers and fireballs when its up in the sky
    PSN: Null_Wolf

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Defiance-the T-shirt, Defiance-the Coloring Book, Defiance-the Lunch box, Defiance-the Breakfast Cereal, Defiance-the Flame Thrower, Defiance-the Bitstore, Defiance-the 2050.

I couldn't enter the PTS yet, because I don't play the game at PC yet. But, what kind of items the Outbreak is dropping?
    Oh. What kind of new items the event will drop? Hope I can play at PTS soon, TYVM

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Playr View Post
    I couldn't enter the PTS yet, because I don't play the game at PC yet. But, what kind of items the Outbreak is dropping?
    Oh. What kind of new items the event will drop? Hope I can play at PTS soon, TYVM
    The new event drops are yet to be revealed, so it's just dropping previous event gear.