+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Outbreak Event to PTS

Could we get an "Frc sub-carbine" as a jp for this event please, but please make it auto fire like the Planck and wolfhound from this event that's running now

It's already burst fire, but you have to keep tapping the mouse button, I love using it but it wrecks my finger lol

I don't think there's ever been a frc sub carbine jp before so it's a good candidate
    -Anto PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    Could we get an "Frc sub-carbine" as a jp for this event please, but please make it auto fire like the Planck and wolfhound from this event that's running now

It's already burst fire, but you have to keep tapping the mouse button, I love using it but it wrecks my finger lol

I don't think there's ever been a frc sub carbine jp before so it's a good candidate
    Ever heard of a FRC nomad?

Quote Originally Posted by Faytal View Post
    Ever heard of a FRC nomad?
    hmm let me think "yes", not the same weapon type
    -Anto PC NA

hmm let me think "yes", not the same weapon type
    Subcarbine is a semi-automatic version of the nomad. Make it full automatic and you have a nomad.

any server updates with this event?
    do yall only test with high toons only?
    yall should all try these event with everyone on low toon a full threat level to see how yall do.

Subcarbine is a semi-automatic version of the nomad. Make it full automatic and you have a nomad.
    NO! you are wrong, the sub-carbine is a burst fire weapon, make it automatic and you have a burst automatic weapon (bit like a blast rifle), and no the stats are nothing like a nomad, its like saying a tachmag pulser is the same as a pulser, or a vbi tacc assault rifle is the same as a vbi assault rifle, they are nothing like each other

please try things out in game before coming to the forum posting wrong information
    -Anto PC NA

NO! you are wrong, the sub-carbine is a burst fire weapon, make it automatic and you have a burst automatic weapon (bit like a blast rifle), and no the stats are nothing like a nomad, its like saying a tachmag pulser is the same as a pulser, or a vbi tacc assault rifle is the same as a vbi assault rifle, they are nothing like each other

please try things out in game before coming to the forum posting wrong information
    You're saying that blast rifle isn't an automatic?

You're saying that blast rifle isn't an automatic?
    No I am not, go troll somebody else, thanks
    -Anto PC NA

can yall do something about npcs wondering to far out the circle ? only to run back in to regen full health and shields . and can yall make sure this event has icons for the weekly and daily rewards. this last event didnt have any icons showing up on the map. also this last event npcs are dropping non event loot .

Outbreak PTS

I enjoyed the test..but I would love to see a different finale..Like a warmaster or something like that.
    My favorite italian dish is Lasagna