+ Reply to Thread

Siege event 17/4

PS3 EU ONLY

At 6 PM GMT (right after the servers are supposed to come back online) i will host a event at the first siege that spawns in my shard.

How to win : place on the leaderboards
    Where : At the first siege that spawns on my shard
    When : 6 PM GMT
    Prizes : t6 jackpots and non-nameds, t5 jackpots, weapons and shields and t4 mods

Note : If your clan name has the words "Russian" or "love" in it, you will not qualify. People who i have muted and people who i do not do business with, will also not qualify.

- Tasin

Quote Originally Posted by hewdo View Post

PS3 EU ONLY

At 6 PM GMT (right after the servers are supposed to come back online) i will host a event at the first siege that spawns in my shard.

Prizes : t6 jackpots and non-nameds, t5 jackpots, weapons and shields and t4 mods

Note : If your clan name has the words "Russian" or "love" in it, you will not qualify. People who i have muted and people who i do not do business with, will also not qualify.

- Tasin

Nice one Tasin....

Will try my hardest to be part of it. Looking foward to it. Wish there were more of these things arranged.

And yes you were correct in your message (private) Couldn't reply because of your settings. Back to normal from tomorrow

PS3 EU ONLY

- Tasin
    Is this today?

Sorry just saw the date it's Monday.

Back from punishment.

In the UK we change the clocks twice a year.

They went forward 1 hour on march 26th so Anyone in the uk needs to know England is currently 1 hour a head of gmt time. So time will differ

hmm are Russian players not welkome in DEFIANCE?

PS3 EU ONLY

- Tasin

So Trion are in Defiance racism welkome?? and maybe i should delete my accaunt if im russian??

Quote Originally Posted by Free Mind View Post
    So Trion are in Defiance racism welkome?? and maybe i should delete my accaunt if im russian??
    ( I am not speaking for or on be-half of Tasin)- but I think He is referring to a certain clan in defiance. Not the good Russian people as a whole