+ Reply to Thread

Where is the Window creator fix?

So early next week huh? It's early next week. I had played every day since last June. I have been a Patron since I started. I lost out on the weekly yesterday and definitely lost out on getting another JP. Fix the game please! I have to read posts about how a new rig is out. Shouldn't that have been less of a priority?

they cant fix what they dont know how to fix
    i just ask again who will pay for my lost patron stuff?
    this win update is out since december and they still not make fix so can wait one more year i think
    they just move or delete all treads about that game dont works on win 10

Quote Originally Posted by Allans View Post
    So early next week huh? It's early next week. I had played every day since last June. I have been a Patron since I started. I lost out on the weekly yesterday and definitely lost out on getting another JP. Fix the game please! I have to read posts about how a new rig is out. Shouldn't that have been less of a priority?
    It might take Trion weeks to get around to releasing a patch. Just do a rollback so you can keep playing.

https://betanews.com/2017/04/11/how-...eators-update/
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter My Forums Policy Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

The sad thing is, Trion has known about the bug since January.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post1985810
    PC/NA

Infinity Eagle 6000

War Bird 6000

Any news on this yet?

windows keeps pestering me to update, and I actually do want to to try out some of the new features, theres no way in hell i'm doing a rollback
    PC NA

although window 10 has alot of performance boost but im sticking with window 7
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

So a bit of oogling on the web shows that its not just this game.
    It seems win 10 creator update is a problem for many games.

It also seems Microsoft is aware of the problem.

The most pertinent piece of advice seems to be to roll back the creator update until they find a fix.

so if your missing out on JP's and play time you have to ask yourself which is more important

The features of the creator update or playing the game.

It is not Trions fault that there is no fix.

Rockstar games cant find a fix nor can EA Sports.

This problem has only been around for a couple of months and a post on the forum does not guarantee that anyone from the Trion devs read it.

Even though support said the ticket was in a queue.

They have said they are working on it and since it is most probably a windows control in the creator update causing the problem. It may be quite difficult to get Microsoft to give information about there broken operating system.

So time to make a decision.
    I cannot fight a psychic enemy! How else do they know to move aside just as I pull my sniper rifles trigger, even when I am cloaked.

If all the money and all the hours spent by all the gamers playing all the games, was put to a better use then the world would be a boring place.

The Defiant Prayer: Defiance give me the guns I need, To kill the things I can, To kill the things I cant, and the guns so there is no difference

had to do the needfull

Was plagued with this all last week. i uninstalled everything, including Glyph client and reinstalled. Am back and running now....\=)

-=v=-
    -=v=-
    N/A-PC-Tiasar

i made a rollback to the previous build and it's working now but yea, i really want to update, it feels wrong i always like to update my stuff, if not trion then microsoft should ix this, they messed it up in the first place, can't you just make an update with more features and fixes without causing more problems, ugh! -_-
    The Ghost-Soldier
    Member in Chaos Crew PC/NA