+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Defiance DLC's

Defiance DLC's

does anyone know where you can buy individual DLC's for Defiance? whenever i go to the store and click on 7th legion it just brings me to the defiance gold edition screen.

thanks in advance

and if this is in the wrong category feel free to move it

for which platform, PS3 i bought them from playstation store long ago. Then again Trion do not refund when it is not done ingame...

You can't buy them individually anymore.

XBL: OG TST KillNt IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt
    Freaks and Savages : Leader

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBringer0007 View Post
    does anyone know where you can buy individual DLC's for Defiance? whenever i go to the store and click on 7th legion it just brings me to the defiance gold edition screen.

thanks in advance

and if this is in the wrong category feel free to move it
    Like Fistpumper said you can't buy them individually anymore but you can buy the Gold edition which contains it all.

But honestly if you can still find a Ultimate Edition for your system you're better off getting that.
    It has to be a new and unused one though.

I'd advise searching Amazon if you do go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by FistPumper View Post
    You can't buy them individually anymore.
    hm i didnt know this. glad i bought mine indiviually when i first started palying. but sucks i have to buy the gold edition to get the other dlc im missing lol

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by dearhcrow89 View Post
    hm i didnt know this. glad i bought mine indiviually when i first started palying. but sucks i have to buy the gold edition to get the other dlc im missing lol
    You really think its worth it, at this point?
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play a dozen+ 'toons from E250 to E5200
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    You really think its worth it, at this point?
    There's some other bits and bobs that come with it but I guess if you want to be a completionist you have to go for it.

Edit.

This new bundle contains these impressive perks in addition to the content of the first five DLC packs:
    35 Inventory Slots
    Exclusive Hannibal 800R vehicle
    +3 Loadout Slots
    +25 Ark Key Expansion

Castithan Charge Pack
    Playable Species: Castithan
    5 Battle Arenas
    Volge Sieges
    Melee Weapons: Castithan Charge Blades
    Dark Matter Arkfalls
    4-Player Vehicle
    Storyline Missions
    Pursuits. Duels. Outfits. Charge Weapons.

Arkbreaker Pack
    Missions: Battle against Dark Matter in a race against time. These Votan zealots have found deadly new technology aboard the arkfalls, and it’s up to you to stop them.
    Summon Arkfalls: Bring ark modules crashing to Earth and explore their wreckage for adventure and fortune.
    Volge Weapons: Disintegrate your foes with cold-fire weaponry – be the first to wield weapons designed for the Volge!

7th Legion Pack
    Faction: Yoshida Hiro’s 7th Legion has come to the bay area looking for recruits. Join their forces and reap the rewards.
    Weapons: The 7th Legion has developed a unique fighting style expressed in its new weapons and synergies.
    Shields: Wield hybrid Human-Votan tech shields designed to take down enemies on the New Frontier.
    7th Legion Recruit Kit: An outfit, gear, and title start your path to becoming an honored member of the 7th Legion.
    Gunslinger Trials Pack
    Missions: Follow three new mission lines as you assist VBI in the wake of Karl Von Bach’s disappearance.
    Co-op Arenas: Nine new Arenas stand ready to challenge you and your friends.
    Special Gear: VBI’s new leadership has developed special gear to showcase each of their individual styles.
    Outfits: Face VBI’s challenges as a Gunslinger or The General.
    Arktech Revolution Pack
    Faction: The Chimera is a secretive criminal organization specializing in the trade and sale of arktech.
    Weapons: Get legendary arktech weapons from the Chimera faction vendor.
    Nano Perks: New EGO perks add mechanics and power to elemental nano-effects.
    Free Chimera Arktech Kit: The Chimera grants all of its ark hunters a special gift!

I still say getting rid of the individual DLCs was one of the worst ideas ever in the entire history of business.

That aside, Trion should offer a "Compensation DLC Package". Basically, if a customer already has one or more DLC, this takes that into account and either credits Bits (Highly unlikely, but listed), Arkforge, or Patron Pass time to that players account, in accordance with how many DLCs were already owned.

Example: The OP has all but 7th Legion (if Iunderstood correctly). Therefore has 4 out of 5 of the DLCs. Buying this Compensation DLC Package would give him/her 60 days extra of Patron Pass (4 x 15 days, 15 days being the average given with packages).

Again, I doubt Trion will even table this idea, but I always hold out for hope. Even if I don't hold my breath for it.

Evolution or Extinction