+ Reply to Thread

T/O on 1.30x dmg rig

Taking serious offers on t6'd Omnirig with carnage. x1.20 damage, x0.92 reload, 3% ammo regen, -7% damage taken, 18% nano effect chance.

Offers here please, will be away for the weekend. Lowballers will be muted.

Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    Taking serious offers on t6'd Omnirig with carnage. x1.20 damage, x0.92 reload, 3% ammo regen, -7% damage taken, 18% nano effect chance.

Offers here please, will be away for the weekend. Lowballers will be muted.
    I offer my self revive rad courier with 30% refresh rate mastery, these gun it's like survivor shields but you don't have to break the shield to get your refill your self revive.
    With a survivor shield and these gun you get your revive in 15seconds or less. With these set you can play many times as you want in expos, without wasting any token. And yes a gun like this is really hard to find cause he haves a pre-patch mastery,
    since people of the old school quit.
    But yea it's how you feel with your gear so if you don't are interested sy for bother.
    Resident Evil

Ill start you off with 20 million in Scrip.

Quote Originally Posted by Grave Digger View Post
    Ill start you off with 20 million in Scrip.
    I wouldn't sell for 5x that price.

Claire: thanks for the offer but i got a thumper it hits almost 110k damage also i have more hunter reqs than i can spend so those aren't really a problem. Thanks anyhow.

I'll offer 150 mil on rig.

Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    I wouldn't sell for 5x that price.

Claire: thanks for the offer but i got a thumper it hits almost 110k damage also i have more hunter reqs than i can spend so those aren't really a problem. Thanks anyhow.
    No problem ty.
    Resident Evil

I retract my offer

What's your in game name?