+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Caustic Venom

Caustic Venom

This weapon is overpower. People use it shooting from the hip is a sniper not a shotgun pvp is full of cv. That is ruining pvp.
    Needs a nerf in the accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by Finalkiller View Post
    This weapon is overpower. People use it shooting from the hip is a sniper not a shotgun pvp is full of cv. That is ruining pvp.
    With all the hacks in pvp, the Venom is a great equalizer. But think about it, if they can shoot that good with a sniper from the hip then just be glad they aren't using a shotgun and aiming it at you.

Thanks for the grammar check also last time I went against ep I strictly remember having a 0 second chance to react because it killed me........

By the awsome Tauriiel
    Psn : ccdaver
    Josh Doring ego: 5208
    Earvin johnson ego : 2000

(I am an idiot)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Doring View Post
    Thanks for the grammar check also last time I went against ep I strictly remember having a 0 second chance to react because it killed me........
    Maybe it was lag or maybe your gear is just trash.

Trion has extremely little control over PvP when it comes to weapons that base their damage on subshots. That's why they haven't been able, and never will if they just limit themselves to balancing the eHP of players, to balance weapons such as Blast Bolters, Blast Rifles,Mass Blasters, Shotguns with falloff barrels, etc..
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler:

As someone who has helped half a year to make pvp more "skill play"...it's for me a pretty bad joke. Shortly after the "Skill"-update came live, Trion began to give out non-skill op weapons. Beta-6, Swords (got nerfed no idea why), Nergal. With Nergal came the complaints about op surge-bolters and the lack of skill it needed. And the answer was 2 month later: Caustic Venom.
    Caustic Venom (paired with the server stability) made pvp unplayable. Almost everyone uses a cv in pvp. Sometimes I join a match just to see the few players with other setup die. It is ridiculous! You can shoot blind from the hip and get your kills/headshots, all you need is a sup cv. Regardless of the distance! How is this skill-play???
    Where is the diversity when everyone use the same weapon?
    I've trusted them when I helped with pvp. It was a lie. I'll never help them again with pvp. It feels bad now.

To prevent: yes I have a cv. Also beta-6 and nergal but I would never use them in pvp. Because: honor (and i don't mean the rl).
    PC/EU - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Aymee Vibes; Char3: Taja ria; Char4: Meeka; Char5: Therelia; Char6: Ne'nani
    PTS - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Meeka
    PC "Ignatz":
    AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ - 3 Gb DDR2 - Nvidia GF 9600 GT 512mb OC @ 1440x900

Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    With all the hacks in pvp, the Venom is a great equalizer. But think about it, if they can shoot that good with a sniper from the hip then just be glad they aren't using a shotgun and aiming it at you.
    Caustic venom is the best shotgun LOL
    -Anto PC NA

don't forget the dancer as well, that came before the cv, and is also op'd

had a few games this weekend with some good players, and noone was using a sniper, it was really good fun

well till a couple of grouped cloaking cv using lame ***** turned up, so everyone else just left, and then there was no pvp again for hours
    -Anto PC NA

I don't use surge bolters. Never have. Never will. There are ways around them. Nergal is a quality surge and so is Dancer. I think Dancer takes less skill aim accuracy but I do believe people use aim bots with these weapons. Some don't. Why else would you jail break a ps3? To use game mod hacks. And don't even get me started on Beta 6 and Hog. Ask you have to do id's run around with Blue and an added speed boost and you're impossible to kill. That's all anytime uses in FY. In SW it's plagued with CV. I will say I'm not a fan of any weapon being a Inge shot kill unless it's an accurate headshot. But with surge bolsters I could get shot in the leg but their system reads it as a headshot. I'm sure in time something else will come along to counteract this hot mess they have created. I'll just keep using my infector and br in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I don't use surge bolters. Never have. Never will. There are ways around them. Nergal is a quality surge and so is Dancer. I think Dancer takes less skill aim accuracy but I do believe people use aim bots with these weapons. Some don't. Why else would you jail break a ps3? To use game mod hacks. And don't even get me started on Beta 6 and Hog. Ask you have to do id's run around with Blue and an added speed boost and you're impossible to kill. That's all anytime uses in FY. In SW it's plagued with CV. I will say I'm not a fan of any weapon being a Inge shot kill unless it's an accurate headshot. But with surge bolsters I could get shot in the leg but their system reads it as a headshot. I'm sure in time something else will come along to counteract this hot mess they have created. I'll just keep using my infector and br in the meantime.
    *complains about people using cheap weapons while using a weapon that requires 0 skill and has homing projectiles*

LOL