+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Caustic Venom

  1. #11
    Member Neutronenstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    don't forget the dancer as well, that came before the cv, and is also op'd

    had a few games this weekend with some good players, and noone was using a sniper, it was really good fun

    well till a couple of grouped cloaking cv using lame ***** turned up, so everyone else just left, and then there was no pvp again for hours
    oh yes I've forgot dancer...collects dust in my inventory.

    You're lucky one at least for a few hours. At pc eu almost all good players seem to have left the game. What remained are the cv users. I inspect the guys which ask in zone chat to start a match. All of them - really everyone - have a cv equiped!
    I've never see hacks or cheats on pc eu. Beside a few guys uses speedhacks but that was a long time ago. We deal with game-mechanics and lags. Mostly lags.
    When someone is better than me (no big challenge lol) and headshot/one-shots me in a row, he can expect to get a friend request from me. I ever try to learn from this so called "cheaters" which have the skills to be good.
    I can lose against good players and have fun but this guys with caustic venom aren't good players and it doesn't make fun to get killed from this blind chicken.

    The devs have to do more than negate the rewards.
    PC/EU - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Aymee Vibes; Char3: Taja ria; Char4: Meeka; Char5: Therelia; Char6: Ne'nani
    PTS - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Meeka
    PC "Ignatz":
    AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ - 4 Gb DDR2 - Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 550 2Gb @ 1920x1080

  2. #12
    I get my *** kicked plenty.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Dude. Why are you trolling the PS3NA forum. Hi back to your EU and PC home. You obviously don't realize you can't one shot kill with a Canker/Infector. I'm constantly having to run around and jump just to avoid counter attacks. I'm also utilizing my BR. As well. You can't camp with my setup. It's not over powered. I get my *** kicked plenty.
    Ps3 NA? What??

  4. #14
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutronenstern View Post
    oh yes I've forgot dancer...collects dust in my inventory.

    You're lucky one at least for a few hours. At pc eu almost all good players seem to have left the game. What remained are the cv users. I inspect the guys which ask in zone chat to start a match. All of them - really everyone - have a cv equiped!
    I've never see hacks or cheats on pc eu. Beside a few guys uses speedhacks but that was a long time ago. We deal with game-mechanics and lags. Mostly lags.
    When someone is better than me (no big challenge lol) and headshot/one-shots me in a row, he can expect to get a friend request from me. I ever try to learn from this so called "cheaters" which have the skills to be good.
    I can lose against good players and have fun but this guys with caustic venom aren't good players and it doesn't make fun to get killed from this blind chicken.

    The devs have to do more than negate the rewards.

    At this point, I think that Trion should just take the easy way out and do what other games do: create a set of weapons and mods specific to PvP to avoid the unbalanced cluster**** that we have right now.
    Maybe turning the Echelon crates into PvP-only gear crates, and give a random PvP-only weapon/shield at the end of the match.
    The weapons would have rolls just like regular weapons, but they would be less extreme (example: cut the effects of all rolls in half and make weapons have more limiting Mag and Reload times so that Damage, Fire Rate and Crit rolls wouldn't be the mandatory high tier rolls).
    The weapons would have to be just a few basic types at first to save the devs some trouble but could maybe be expanded later, so things such as ECL SMGs (based on a mix of the VOT Pulser and VOT Tachmag Pulser), ECL ARs (basically a VBI Assault Rifle), ECL Bolt Action Repeater, ECL Grenade Launcher (based on the VBI GL but unable to be fired while jumping), ECL Pump Shotgun (Scattergun Damage but with Higher spread and stepper falloff).
    The mods would be a give-and-take kind of deal (ex: more accuracy but less damage, more damage but more recoil, bigger mag but slower reload) and would also drop at the end of PvP matches and from crates.
    Sadly, an undertaking like this isn't something that Trion would do, especially for a neglected game mode like PvP, since it's not something easily implementable.

  5. #15
    Member Skiller115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Camden, Arkansas
    Posts
    1,498
    All trion has to do is make all the subshots from blast bolters always travel together in close proximity so it will be like hip firing a normal sniper instead of behaving like a BR. Also to fix the surge they just need to make it so that in pvp when you jump you lose the charge so people can't abuse the cheap tactic of jumping to avoid dying while charging up.
    XBL: Skiller115

    Because AFKers

  6. #16
    ive been using the caustic a bit just lately because it seems like everyone else is on pcna, there is something else about it that makes it good other than the 3 shots, I can't quite put my finger on it, but it feels so great to use, maybe it's got higher bullet velocity or something, but aiming feels bang on with it, I don't think you need to lead the shots at all
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

  7. #17
    Just think of it as a multi range shotgun. And the people who use them as "hard mode noobs"
    I do believe the weapon is overpowered, but no, I don't believe it deserves a nerf. It gives all those people who don't normally go positive a fighting chance.

  8. #18
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,919
    they said in the last live stream they are gonna do something about all the snipers

  9. #19
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Corless View Post
    Just think of it as a multi range shotgun. And the people who use them as "hard mode noobs"
    I do believe the weapon is overpowered, but no, I don't believe it deserves a nerf. It gives all those people who don't normally go positive a fighting chance.
    That's exactly why it needs to be changed. It's a complete crutch.

  10. #20
    Member r1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,707
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    they said in the last live stream they are gonna do something about all the snipers
    They did do something, they increased the drop rate of sniper mods so that we could fully mod them all. The unfortunate side-effect was that the drop rate for AR mods went down to compensate for it which is why I didn't even get 1 full set of T4's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts