+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

enemies that don't die

i have been running into a weird problem lately. at contracts, i'm getting one enemy that won't die. shield is gone, health bar is empty but enemy won't die. i've tried switching to off hand gun & even meleeing. has anyone run into this issue?
    toons:
    Puffkin
    Munchie Bird
    Bianca Bird
    Ozzy Bean
    The BirdCage

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    On occasion the only thing that worked was for a friend to show up and put a single bullet into the cur.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Usually switching weapons does it. Sometimes I have to switch loadouts. It always seems to be a 99er for me.

I understand what a pita it is. Mostly happens in coops for me, so someone can take care of it.
    God's Little Punchline
    psn: saikoteek
    EGO: 50 PR: 2004
    PS4-NA

I noticed this problem starting roughly 2-3 months ago. I've always been able to kill them by switching to an explosive weapon.

Ive always had this problem becuase of my laggy isp, but it has been happening more these past few weeks.
    Seems like Trion changed something with their servers/connection for EH.

It can be dealt with the same as enemies spawning inside objects- Splash damage, shrill nades or melee jump.

Any weapons with splash damage as said before is perfect to deal with these problem. Grenade launchers, and mass cannons are your best option.

CLAN: LOS MATA POLLOS - CONSOLE: PS3 (US/NA) - CHARACTER: Palurdo - PSN: palurdo1

This happens to me often, I'm pretty sure it has to do with lag, Because I've seen many times later the dudes that don't either die on there own a little later, or somehow gain health back. When this happens to me I usually just just wit a min and hope it catches up , then reset next chance I get cause a do is likely around the corner.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Mine is always the second kill in a DM minor. Changing guns sometimes works. Also in the Bathhouse Volge incursion at the site where there is always mutants and the truck is inside the building. Theres always a Volge I cannot kill bullets go straight through.
    Changing guns does not work.
    I cannot fight a psychic enemy! How else do they know to move aside just as I pull my sniper rifles trigger, even when I am cloaked.

If all the money and all the hours spent by all the gamers playing all the games, was put to a better use then the world would be a boring place.

The Defiant Prayer: Defiance give me the guns I need, To kill the things I can, To kill the things I cant, and the guns so there is no difference

Yep and best is when bullets just go right threw them and they just stand there. Another new glitch ive noticed is running into things and stopping in place when there's nothing there and or suppose to be.