+ Reply to Thread

Why people use a sniper and jump around in PVP, and why you should too.

I'm only posting this to even the PVP field a bit (i hope).

There is a glitch or whatever that's been around forever. A lot of the "Awesome PVP god" players exploit it heavily. Sadly some try to talk smack and pretend they are just that good.

But if you have a sniper equipped in hand and jump around, enemy player names and health bars appear through walls, through hills, through vehicles, and from so far away they can't even see you. So they just aim below your name and shoot you, unable to actually see you, and unless you are doing it too you have a really really hard time in PVP.

I know a lot of people quit PVP cause of this because they are unknowing about the exploit. And honestly it makes me not want to PVP even knowing the exploit. I'm not able to use my skill nor gage the other players skill, I'm merely fighting and exploit with the same exploit. Fun times....

Now you know why noobs get slaughtered and then stop doing PVP, sadly before they even really get to PVP.

This is what is really killing PVP. Not some afk'ers getting rep. I would hope the Dev's would like to eradicate this so they can stop these silly "pvp balance" changes they keep having to figure out, they don't change the problem because equipped sniper + jumping = OP enemy player still remains, no matter what damage mitigation gets changed to.

It probably shouldn't even be called PVP, maybe something more truthful like, P sniper V exploiting P.

know star.jpg
    You think my posts are bad? You should see the stuff I don't post..

Not to mention the CV is just a long range sawed off I quit pvp long before the CV but it'll never be fixed keep going though.

Solution would be removing name bars and health bars but the problem was known for 3 years.
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

lol I didn't know this, explains a lot lol
    PC NA

Have known about this for quite some time – mainly because when I started playing Defiance, I watched a lot of youtube videos on gameplay etc .

I don’t really do PvP, but I have found this quirk quite useful in PvE, when trying to find hidden enemies at arkfalls etc. So...if this is removed from PvP but left in PvE, that would be nice .
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    "
    Where there's despair in life let me bring hope
    Where there is darkness, only light"

Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

Want Balance Here Ya Go

Very simply put, trion can balance PvP by making it so that all players have to choose a loadout of 2 weapons from 6 or 8 Set Weapon choices before entering PvP (trion's weapons not player weapons). And if you leave the match you can't reenter it until a new match starts, that will stop the bouncing in and out of picking a side to join, which has also thrown off the Random balance in PvP.
    Also having set weapons choices will also cut down on the lag caused by the server having to carry the load of all the players inventory and stuff.

Get rid of the sniper rifle in PvP no one ever did like campers since the beginning of PvP

Making it so that all players have the same choices between 6 or 8 weapons for their 2 weapon loadout. Will give everyone a chance while balancing the playing field to where Skill is all that matters and counts.

Think about it, it's called Player Versus Player for a Reason. Not player versus weapon, not player versus glitch and not player versus bots !

Time for a pvp rampage, kidding or am I. Defiance pvp will never be stable nor fair, that's because of new weps=new bugs/exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    Very simply put, trion can balance PvP by making it so that all players have to choose a loadout of 2 weapons from 6 or 8 Set Weapon choices before entering PvP (trion's weapons not player weapons). And if you leave the match you can't reenter it until a new match starts, that will stop the bouncing in and out of picking a side to join, which has also thrown off the Random balance in PvP.
    Also having set weapons choices will also cut down on the lag caused by the server having to carry the load of all the players inventory and stuff.

Get rid of the sniper rifle in PvP no one ever did like campers since the beginning of PvP

Making it so that all players have the same choices between 6 or 8 weapons for their 2 weapon loadout. Will give everyone a chance while balancing the playing field to where Skill is all that matters and counts.

Think about it, it's called Player Versus Player for a Reason. Not player versus weapon, not player versus glitch and not player versus bots !
    The problem with Everything you said, Is it makes perfect sense...........So we now know it will never happen because of that.

Ive been in a group and on voice chat a group member said that's what he calls rendering .. he renders the name of a person without even actually seeing the enemy .. some times you don't even need a sniper to do so
    PSN: xPoetic_Pophet

IGN:Poetic Paige
    Poetic PAlGE