+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Project Ascension

(Walks in the Ark Grand Hall's Press Conference, taking the Stage, opening the Planet Ark File)......

Greetings to Arkfall Board Of Directors, Arkfall Npc Associations, Arkfall Industries, Max Shop Industries, Faction Forefathers and Organizations, President Of The Ark, Ark-Diplomats, Defiance-Senators, Regional Representaives, General Masters, Development Masters, Ark-Bookkeepers, Earth Republic Officals, Intelligence and Lawkeeper Tuxedos, Ark-Hunters, and Ark-Civilians, who have gathered at the Ark Grand Hall/The Forum, (far and near), at the request of Central Horizon.

I'm Bushede Jade, a descendant of The Broods. About four years ago, (within the World Of Defiance), nearing the end of the first era, Ark Grand Hall approached Arkfall Board Of Directors with a proposition. I was a student in the Brood Clan during that era. AF Board Of Directors then approached the Leader Of The Broods, who then, went from Region to Region, and through Dialogues and Sitdowns, (based on equal footing and many respects), Regional Alliance, (which was Headquarters in Muir) was born.

The Broods began Recruiting Ark Chasers under two Banners. One was, Ark Travelers who became their characters, instead of just playing the game. Two was, Ark Travelers who left Reality's teachings, rules, regulations, and it's imagination behind, (being that it haven't succeed into gold standards), when they landed on the Ark, since it doesn't exist in Game World, thus embracing Gameplanet's imagination, since it's required in adventuring beyond, and to distant planes. With Defiance's time chronicles, Ark Travelers bloomed into their own league. Such an anomaly celebration of unique conditions, (a Neko Production), re-established the Ark-Councial with eight Regional Representatives and Clan Association, as Heads within a Planet Campaign, that was later on called Project Ascension, wherein, one Network under a Region, (not a Clan), permiered onward, but as off the Record/Map, and rightly so.

Once Letter Of Credentials and Grammatical Significance was ready for departure, a Major Arkfall was spawned, and while many Ark Hunters raced in to deal with the Arkfall, Regional Alliance received ghost writing, a nearby building's accessible has been unlocked by Ark-Engineers. Entering the building four by four, we fought 16 stories down, (very heated excahnges), where we arrived before huge doors with 4 holes in it. Four by Four, each Ark Traveler put their First Shield in the door. Before us stood the only working Ship, and we ascended. It took about 30 minutes in real time during..,we had no clue where the Pilot was taking us, but when the Regional Alliance landed, we landed on a Planet call The Rock, (the second of three Planets/Maps), where we were the ants, and Opposition Alliance were supreme, and once disembarking, went straight into Operation Arkfall. The highest Ranking Arkfall. When the Regional Alliance open fire, we found out our Gears, was Level 1 Gears, while Imagination on the Rock, was Level 2, and then some, and rightly so. Everyone scattered, and for months, it was a Hit and Run Operation, and Regional Alliance was fine with that.

(Planet Rock's Status): On the Rock, no Region, City, Town, Outpost, Village, or Area is considered safe chemistry. Any place on the Map can be conquered, and can be declared a PVP Zone, and when that happens, Opposition Alliance is coming. If you're Character falls defeated, and is not revived in time, that Charcater will not spawn again. Instead, you'll be loaded back to Create a new character's screen, where you begin on the Map Of Beginnings, a Map/Planet that many Ark Travelers already know of. You can purchase land on the Rock, but you have to build any from scratch. Mines, Caves, Ark-Raids, Resources, and so forth is open for abstraction. After we finally completed the Operation Arkfall, we unlocked 1 of three final Perks, which introduced us to our first Sub-Class. Also, the Rock has it's own Chat Network, divided from the Chat Network on the Ark, and so much and for good reasons. The Rock has Area, Regional, World, and Planet Bosses, who don't sit in their Bases, and wait for us to come to them...

(Getting back to why we have gathered at the Grand Hall) Seven Months ago, we suffered a huge defeat on the Rock, and was forced to C4 the City we ourselves built, through Team Work and coordination, and lost Planet Rock.

That day, (seven months ago), The Broods were directing a Large Ark-Raid. Legion Of Doom and Battle Corp were station in the City. The President Of The Ark writing his speech, which K-Tam Radio on the Ark was setting to Broadcast, when Opposition Alliance declared Open Battle on the City. It was said by many who was in the City, that when Opposition asked the City and Ark Hunters to surrender, the President Of The Ark, who's no longer with us, fired a Rocket Launcher dirt-napping Oppostion Alliance's Head Commander, as our decoration of a White Flag, then Legion Of Doom, Battle Corp, and every Clan with us opened Fired, and all hell broke loose.

(Meanwhile), we, The Broods, miles away, was about to enter a Cave to collect Important Resources to get our Cannons operational, noticed the City on fire, and wreck everything in sight making our way to the city. By time we arrived in the City, half the City was under seige, and met up Cerebral who figured out, Opposition Alliance was after our Tech, which will allow them to access the Ark-Portal, and make their way to the Planet Of Beginnings. Planet Ark, so Regional Alliance decided the're campaign haven't met Defiance's extention. Most of Regional Alliance made it to the Portal in time, but there was a problem. Remote access screening our invitation, didn't go off, and had to make our way back to Tech Corp's building. Legion Of Doom, Battle Corp, and Brood Quarters held Opposition Alliance off, while all Clan Leaders and Second Chain In Command, fought their way to the Chargers.

Reaching the Top Floor, we saw the President Of The Ark re-wiring the Chargers, who told us to give the order for everyone to teleport outside the City, and run for the Portal. The last words we heard was, " Those who Insult Planet Ark's Consilence, Defiance !@#$%^ *&^%$#", and pressed the button.

We Ark Breakers, running along side our Teachers/Leaders, sprinting for the Portal, almost made it to the Portal that was closing, but many of us was caught in the Blast, and we were fine with that, though it did hurt to see the City go up in flames. I got caught in the blast myself.

Once many of us was Reborn on the Ark, we couldn't beat ourselves up, since we were fine with results, nor did we have time, after receiving Intell, Opposition Alliance's Tech learned our Tech, and is making their way to the Planet Ark, and no Ark Hunter on the Planet Of Beginnings is ready for them, and have Launched the 4th Project Ascension, but there's a number of things Regional Alliance have to confront, before Project Ascension can succeed forth in the final stage. 1: Ark-Scientist and Engineers have to rebuild the Starship. 2: We have to deal with Defiance's Awakening/Opposition Alliance. 3: An Ark Storm's Arrival, which has been brewing in Ocean Grapics, which is set to hit the Pow Regions, according to reports on K-Tam Radio. 4: Venture from Region to Region, and Dialogue with Regional Arkfall Industries, into unlocking resources needed for Project Ascension, and other Major Regional Alliance's Projects. 5: Rebuild what was lost during the Pale Wars, and so forth. 6: The Activation Of Operation Arkfall on The Ark, which details of Operation Arkfall will be shared with General and Development Masters

Now that phase one of Project Ascension is completed. Phase two just begun..

Before ending this Conference at the Ark Grand Hall, we want to be clear on something, which will surface during humble beginnings....,From my many Travelers, i've learned that 99.9% of Ark Chasers mentality quit, but not all. So if deadfall's redeem, " Oh i been Traveling in the World Of Defiance for years and haven't seen any of this..., Regional Alliance have three Questions for these Ark Hunters. When the World Of Defiance was established, was the Console in your hands, or the Ark Grand Hall's hands? Two: Who were you following, and why? Three: Did you become your Character, or just played the game?, since that point of reveiw is easier.

To all that have gathered for this Press Conference at The Ark Grand Hall, many thanks for attending

(Side note. If that's the Memory Lane i think it is. Please forgive me. My love ones staged a Takeover in the Game World, we once Traveled. By time i tried to get back, it was too late, so i went solo, since it has character. Good to see you too

Hiding under my office chair from the terrifying Ark-hunters!
    I've heard that Defiance is substantially smoother now with less employees "running" the servers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXF-k0LsmQ

I've also overheard Ark-hunters speaking German lately..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K49Bv1qgoA

Welcome to Defiance:

..And I'm off, excelsior!

Quote Originally Posted by xSalemx View Post
    Forgive me, but i think you're under the assumption this is a Story, and therefore misunderstood. This was a Planet Event which took place, (Within), the Game, but off Radar, since there wasn't room for everyone on the Ship. However, this time around, Project Ascension is going Live, and Central Horizon was born for this Planet Pursuit.

When an Ark Traveler is acknowledged by Arkfall Npc Associations, (within) the World Of Defiance, you'll greet the Second Understanding, not before. When we all was Reborn on the Planet Of Beginnings, we came back to relight the Beacon. Only this time around, it's my turn to lead, while the Old Elites recovers mentally. This is the 4th Project Ascension by the way. However though, i understood your theater's gravitational, and was only clearing summerfall's zone effect

Hiding under my office chair from the terrifying Ark-hunters!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Forgive me, but i think you're under the assumption this is a Story, and therefore misunderstood. This was a Planet Event which took place, (Within), the Game, but off Radar, since there wasn't room for everyone on the Ship. However, this time around, Project Ascension is going Live, and Central Horizon was born for this Planet Pursuit.

When an Ark Traveler is acknowledged by Arkfall Npc Associations, (within) the World Of Defiance, you'll greet the Second Understanding, not before. When we all was Reborn on the Planet Of Beginnings, we came back to relight the Beacon. Only this time around, it's my turn to lead, while the Old Elites recovers mentally. This is the 4th Project Ascension by the way. However though, i understood your theater's gravitational, and was only clearing summerfall's zone effect
    Wow! That is very interesting, please tell me more.
    Lt PawPaw Paperbounds Scrapheaps GOBO.

http://project-ascension.com/news
    I've heard that Defiance is substantially smoother now with less employees "running" the servers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXF-k0LsmQ

I've also overheard Ark-hunters speaking German lately..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K49Bv1qgoA

Welcome to Defiance:

..And I'm off, excelsior!

Quote Originally Posted by xSalemx View Post
    Wow! That is very interesting, please tell me more.
    Lt PawPaw Paperbounds Scrapheaps GOBO.

http://project-ascension.com/news
    (Driving Rigg, heading for the Frontlines in Bloodbath)

Once cafeteria, what was the legacy you asked?

After the fall of Stone City, it sparked Elections across the board, (on the Ark), being that Officals, Organizations, Associations, and Arkfall Industries, had questions vigorously criticizing answers, and similarities befriended, prospects dualistics complex information as to happening propelling. Therefore, sunflowers afooting imagination had to be convinced enormously, so Scarr Note and Clan Association, (who was the Second Agreement, if the Expansion went south of The Rock), border-crest The Math Petition into action, and went to work, and thundered common ground with Arkfall's Board Of Directors, Arkfall's Npc Associations, AF Industries, and Faction Forefathers and Organizations, and jaguar to Leaderboard Bushidos that pollen regards chosen a new coat to relight the beacon, but not before the Ark Grand Hall, (who was hit the hardest during Elections), suffered huge losses on Defiance/The Ark's political stage.

Weeks later on the Ark, parading numbers span available associated with our cause, nominated Bushede Jade to relight the beacon, and millennimus him as Representatives of Bloodbath, so Central Horizon was born. Ovation my teaching, (orchestra by the Leader Of the Broods, a decorated young lady with true grit), we set out venturing from Region to Region, and through dialogue and nutritious Sitdowns, Regional Alliance was reborn, but performatory with the 4th Planet Ark Generation, who were wild and un-censored, and rightly so, as i once was, before greeting the Leader Of The Broods. Got shot at. One Ark Hunter blew up our Headquarters in Bloodbath, cause we forgot to call her back, (no one was there thankfully). Got jacked for a Rigg. One put a hit on me, but reasoned with the Ark-Bounty Hunter after they run out of Ammo. I couldn't exchage back, cause i couldn't stop laughing. Think they fired about 1500 proximities at us, and only agreed to reason after they ran out of ammo. After getting down to business though, they had fine qualities, purpose, and roles they were seeking to achieve, which would benefit all Ark Travelers, but not all Ark Chasers greeted us that way on arrival. The adventure was beautiful, and so the Ark-Councial was re-born.

Central Horizon's goal is to re-established Communications, Market Networks, Trade Routes, Regional Operations, Ark-Raid Contracts, Regional Activities, Regional Loyalties, Rebuilding Projects, Bases Of Operations, Property Contracts, and much more, under one Banner, for
    each Regional Representatives, (Headquarters in the Muir District), which the Ark Grand Hall/The Forum can build around as Defiance Icons, as it was in past Project Ascensions, once each Regional Representative Imagination have been Acknowledged by Two Panels, (within) the World Of Defiance, which is Rostered with General Masters, Development Masters, and Ark Hunters as well. That's Arkfall Board Board Of Directors, and AF's Npc Association which monitors, and Graduate Ark Travelers based on their Gameplanet Imagination, and after nominated, are Shrine with a Base Of Operation related to their Role, and purpose on the Ark.

(Meanwhile else-where)

The Head 7th, Legion Of Doom, Battle Corp, The Broods, and many other Clans who survived the Blast, and Opposition Alliance's decoration on the Rock, were planning a Counter Offensive we last heard, before we lost signal with them......,

(Hits the brakes coming to a halt. Open the door joining nightfall)

" I think i hit something, or someone. Be right back. I took my eyes on the road. Sammit."

AF Npc Association's Exchange and Market Envoys, sequence Ark Hunter's warranty torn abilities, (during it's 4th Market Auditorium this month), punch-lining, illiteracy's horizons for not networking protection for arriving and departing Market Representatives/Ncp Organization's Ark Merchants, which desperado has resulted in 20 Merchants deadball, chemistry from each Regional this Ark-year. If Ark Traveler's imagination, obligation, and responsibility can't levitate beyond thier disadvantages, dehydrated commodities may be pending, since individual explaination's still assuming, Regional Vendors (Supplies) advances to the next Rank without AF's Npc Associations, and Ark Hunter's cooperation.

For the past two months, Arkfall Industry's Npc Organization Ark-Merchants, revitalizing Trade Routes in the Region of Muir and abroad, (which have been appearing on the Map as a white shopping cart), have been fending themselves and their Shipments, with no relief in sight, an element that the Exchange and Market Commisson highlighted at the 4th Market Auditorium, and stressed onward...., when Npc Association's Ark-Merchants are sighted and protected, the Region they arrive in recieve, first the Ark Chaser who protected them and their Shipment, is rewardly nominated base on the Shipment the Ark-Merchant is transporting, and their Trade Route's Defense's level. When the Npc Ark-Merchant disappears, that Region's Market Block (Supply Vendor), is method with a potion of Market Experience, and should that Region Market Block level up, a new Market Rank is redeem, which opens a path for new Gears and production in that Region.

However, if Ark Travelers refuse to defend AFI's Npc Association Ark Merchants, donning arrival in any Region abroad, that Region's Market Block will now lose ribbons related with Market Ascensions, and rightly so. This Market symbolics/stats is no longer reserve to Ark Traveler's accord to math, or visual, since the're not the Exchange, or Trading Commisson, being that sand-fines haven't been holding up their side of agreements.

(Side Note), when spotting a white shopping cart in places, (on the map), where normally, Ark Travelers wouldn't see in that Area, make haste to get there. You won't have much time.