+ Reply to Thread

Thread: War below

War below

Could you fix war below so the crate adds to your contract ,it doesnt count for the cave map ,if you cant fix it then you being trion should just gives us all credit for that contract .You have been told about this before and still you do nothing ,fix it or give credit its that simple.

+1

It's incredibly annoying trying to complete the War Below gear chest pursuit. If it isn't a bunker, the chest does not count as Hate said. And while I'd normally not complain about getting cave after cave after cave, I'm extremely close to finishing my last two expedition suits, and it starts to get a little tedious when half the time the bunkers I do manage to get don't even contain gear chests.

The chests should count no matter the style of map we wind up in.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

I submitted a ticket about the pursuit "open mutant gear chest" where not clarify ... SPECIFIC PLACE where to do it.

The reply was

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    I submitted a ticket about the pursuit "open mutant gear chest" where not clarify ... SPECIFIC PLACE where to do it.

The reply was
    The reply was what?

Quote Originally Posted by Briggz View Post
    The reply was what?
    No reply man, ... As we say in my country, .. "segui participando" , (continues to participate)

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    Could you fix war below so the crate adds to your contract ,it doesnt count for the cave map ,if you cant fix it then you being trion should just gives us all credit for that contract .You have been told about this before and still you do nothing ,fix it or give credit its that simple.
    Oh...several times a friend and I were trying to tick off all the contracts checkboxes, but despite opening crates in expeditions we never seemed to be able to do it. We just chalked it up to the wrong person opening the crate or something like that.

Didn't realise this was a widespread bug...
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

The problem isn't that the crates are not counting it is just that the crates in bunker only counts for mutants and crates in caves only counts for raiders. I think it is working as designed because when you get a trap room it will always be raiders in the cave map or mutants in the bunker map.