+ Reply to Thread

Beating the Burrower

Does anyone have any specific tips for beating the burrower in the room outside the dock? I've been running hell-bug hunt exclusively for about three or four weeks without too much trouble but when I get the burrower, in the caves, in the room with the ramp, outside the dock, it's pretty much over for me. I've tried several load-outs and tactics but can't figure it out.
    "ALL MY BITS AND NO WIN A JP"

I think I know what you are talking about. PM me for details on how to beat borrower. Does this final battle is the gate open to the room as well?

Thanks for the help Logain and LEZTHER!
    "ALL MY BITS AND NO WIN A JP"

If youre talking about the room where you are behind the blue wall, turn left, and jump onto the building, then there is a small indent you can go into, when crouched. when you find the spot, wait a few secconds then aggro the burrower. When you do this 1 of 2 things happens. the burrower will slam you and stay up top, at this point go back into the indent and hit in crit spot till death. The other thing that could happen is the burrower go round the back and get stuck and then just offload till death. if u feeling extra weak on that current day, decoy thru wall
    6K the Hard Way