+ Reply to Thread

Patron Subscription Information on Glyph website

Has the Patron subscription expiration (number of days left) been moved or removed from the Glyph website?

A friend asked “How do I check how many days I have left?” and so I thought, OK, I know where that is… except it is not there any more .

It used to be at the bottom of the Defiance page, under “Patron Subscription Information”.

Quote Originally Posted by Roez View Post
    I know for me (PC user) I can go to Glyph > Manage Games > select view Defiance PC, and at bottom of the page under "Patron Subscription Information" it shows how much Patron Pass time is left.

I am not sure if this is available to all platforms.
    But now the page looks the same, regardless of whether I log in or not (the only change is that when I am logged in, the number of bits is correct and it says on the top left that I have logged in as my email address).

Also, since I purchased the DLC bundle, it stopped showing the advert for Arktech Revolution, but now it is displayed again.

Currently, the only way for me (and others I presume) to check the expiration of my Patron Pass is to look at the “Transaction History”, find when I last purchased PP and then calculate the expiry date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    [ Things I'm looking for... ]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    aka Lara Vonash on PC EU, 6K EGO - Where Is The Love? / Let's Work Together

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Has the Patron subscription expiration (number of days left) been moved or removed from the Glyph website?

A friend asked “How do I check how many days I have left?” and so I thought, OK, I know where that is… except it is not there any more .

It used to be at the bottom of the Defiance page, under “Patron Subscription Information”.

But now the page looks the same, regardless of whether I log in or not (the only change is that when I am logged in, the number of bits is correct and it says on the top left that I have logged in as my email address).

Also, since I purchased the DLC bundle, it stopped showing the advert for Arktech Revolution, but now it is displayed again.

Currently, the only way for me (and others I presume) to check the expiration of my Patron Pass is to look at the “Transaction History”, find when I last purchased PP and then calculate the expiry date.
    Now you see what it is like for us console players

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Representative ZamboniChaos's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up. I just sent an email to the Glyph team so they could check this out!

I actually submitted a ticket on it a few weeks back and was informed then that it was a "display issue", no change since...

Snipped from the email response received 4/30/17:

"I appreciate your patience while I reviewed the issue further, and can certainly understand any frustration this has caused. I will be more than happy to address this further for you. Currently, we are aware of issues affecting players patron time calculating correctly, and our technical support team is investigating this issue now! At this time, we have verified that this appears to be a display issue only, and does not affect your actual Patron time in game. If you are not receiving the patron benefits in game please feel free to let us know; however, at this time it should only be a display issue that we are working to resolve as quickly as possible."

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I just sent an email to the Glyph team so they could check this out!
    Thank you .

I don't know if anything has been changed, but it seems to be working again :

The number of days has been censored to save embarrassment!

I can also see the Subscription History, which might come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Wolf View Post
    I actually submitted a ticket on it a few weeks back and was informed then that it was a "display issue", no change since...

Snipped from the email response received 4/30/17:

"I appreciate your patience while I reviewed the issue further, and can certainly understand any frustration this has caused. I will be more than happy to address this further for you. Currently, we are aware of issues affecting players patron time calculating correctly, and our technical support team is investigating this issue now! At this time, we have verified that this appears to be a display issue only, and does not affect your actual Patron time in game. If you are not receiving the patron benefits in game please feel free to let us know; however, at this time it should only be a display issue that we are working to resolve as quickly as possible."
    Thanks for that. Well..I guess it was technically an issue with the information not being displayed on the website. They just wanted to reassure that the actual patron pass was being applied correctly in game.

Perhaps one day (I know this has been asked for before), the expiration date could appear in game on all platforms, maybe in the Bits store (where you can purchase more Patron days).

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Representative ZamboniChaos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Thank you .

I don't know if anything has been changed, but it seems to be working again
    You're welcome! The team had to work some magic, but it looks like everything is back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Now you see what it is like for us console players
    Yeah, I remember those days.

*shiver*