+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WARMASTER ETIQUETTE for xbox 360 N/A

WARMASTER ETIQUETTE
    FOR XBOX 360 N/A

1. Shoot the Back only(if available), only 1 crystal guarding.
    Tip from ARRAN: Also sucker punch gives you extra damage from behind making that warmaster kill come even quicker.TY GOOD SIR for the tip.

2. DO NOT Revive other player’s(this mean’s that there are now 2 people not shooting rather than just 1. The downed player should either revive themself if they have a self-revive, or extract.)

3. USE DPS(damage per second) Guns, not BMG, Bug, or other crap guns.

4. Use Fire and Rad Guns if you can.(these do dmg directly to Health.)

5. Use DMG and AMMO spikes, & grenades.

6. Oh yeah, while waiting in the Warmaster area for the cage to break, DO NOT SHOOT the locks.

WHY?
    Because as long as that timer is running more people can join in.

If you time it, it's more time efficient to revive the player than let them extract.

If you see someone go down and can get on them straight away it's quicker than them respawning and loading up top and jumping down again.
    Add the fact that they can also crit on extraction will put the group down a player who could be a heavy hitter.

But by almeans leave them crawling around on the floor waiting for a revive if that's how you feel about it.

Sorry but I disagree with you on that. It is NOT more effecient. without lag it takes you 4 seconds to revive someone. up to 8 with lag. it takes me 6 seconds with lag to reload and be back down shooting again. now you will say it is 2 seconds. well take that 2 seconds and multiply it by the total downs in the session. now also factor in, the "heavy hitters" do not tend to go down, and most auto extract anyhow when they do because they know it is more effecient to.(or the WMs i have been in, which is countless)

but sorry, nothing you say will make me believe it is better to pick them up. I shall let them stay there as i have always done. when you have NOOBs go in and not do anything anyhow by just BMGing and derping around, yeah i would rather just leave them, and keep AGGROing the heck out of the WM.
    you take a heavy hitter and let him revive a noob, thus taking his DMG away.

its all about DPS, lol

and in a WM, every second counts

Quote Originally Posted by XxX HEGEMONY XxX View Post
    WARMASTER ETIQUETTE
    FOR XBOX 360 N/A

1. Shoot the right arm only(if available)

2. DO NOT Revive other player’s(this mean’s that there are now 2 people not shooting rather than just 1. The downed player should either revive themself if they have a self-revive, or extract.)

3. USE DPS(damage per second) Guns, not BMG or crappy guns.

4. Use Fire and Rad Guns if you can.(these do dmg directly to Health.)

5. Use DMG and AMMO spikes, & grenades.

6. Oh yeah, while waiting in the Warmaster area for the cage to break, DO NOT SHOOT the locks.

WHY?
    Because as long as that timer is running more people can join in.
    100% agree!
    I am proud of my bad english

Server: PC - EU

Clan: Defiance Topstars

Well as lag is pretty much a constant at the moment and critting is still common place I'll stand by my position on reviving people, obviously I was referring to friends etc and not the bmg an bug gun spammers.

The main reason you extract rather than wait for a revive is to restore health and shield but mostly to reset your ego power
    ( overcharge mostly but cloak, blur and decoy with the right build) and reload ammo. Im not 100% but it may reset spikes and stims as well.

It may seem mean or unhelpful and contradics how open world arkfalls are fought but if the goal is to kill the monkey then extract. The only penalty is the extraction fee. Since its in a arena you always respawn at the top and can jump right in and join the fight. Unfortunately disconnects are a part of defiance and something we all put up with.

By the way, population on xbox na is at an all time low. So server stability should be as good as it gets

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    The main reason you extract rather than wait for a revive is to restore health and shield but mostly to reset your ego power
    ( overcharge mostly but cloak, blur and decoy with the right build) and reload ammo. Im not 100% but it may reset spikes and stims as well.

It may seem mean or unhelpful and contradics how open world arkfalls are fought but if the goal is to kill the monkey then extract. The only penalty is the extraction fee. Since its in a arena you always respawn at the top and can jump right in and join the fight. Unfortunately disconnects are a part of defiance and something we all put up with.

By the way, population on xbox na is at an all time low. So server stability should be as good as it gets
    I couldnt have explained it any better myself, thank you good sir

Just perma bio the war master and kill it any way you like. Can easily do it with 2 people this way.
    Also his back is a much larger target and only has 1 crystal protecting it whilst his arms have 2 and people seem to always shoot both. Also sucker punch gives you extra damage from behind making that warmaster kill come even quicker. Haven't seen one fail in years. (Xbox eu) aka ghost town server
    XBOX EU
    ARK LEGION ELITE CLAN FOUNDER
    CLAN RANK 3600
    GT ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
    IGN ARRAN EGO 5900
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000
    IGN NEW PREADTOR EGO 4800+

XBOX NA
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000

We have tried to get people to shoot his back, I prefer it, but most are set in stone on his right arm. so I just use my judge to blast em all off when he unlocks.

but let me change it, maybe we can get people to use just the back, thanks for the perk tip too.

Just for Giggles here is MY WARMASTER loadout.

Supreme E6k T5d Syphon Obliterator(Titan Fury)
    http://imgur.com/mpXBRa3

Supreme E6k T4d Fire Thorny Rose(Heartbreaker)
    http://imgur.com/sKrRRH8

Supreme E6k Ironclad Blockade V ARK(Titan Fury)

OJ Shrill Grenades
    Ammo Spikes
    Health Stims

Overcharge
    Sucker Punch +15% Dmg to Enemies from behind
    Time Out +9% Ego duration extension on full reload
    Pumped Up 15% Ego Power recharge on full reload
    Quick Charge -9 seconds overcharge recharge time
    Killing Machine +6 seconds Overcharge duration
    Bloodlust 3% Ego Power recharge when dealing any DMG
    Flash Point +15% dmg to shields from Fire Attacks
    Conflagration +15% DMG to health from Fire attacks
    Deadly Apparition +6% DMG from syphon attacks

Replaced Cellular Armor for Sucker Punch

Nanophagus Rig
    http://imgur.com/6aqGDiZ

Still has work but it still Destroys the crap out of the WM As Is.

360 NA players have always shot the right arm. It will be difficult to change so many years of doing this only one way, but if it works better then I'm all for it. Honestly, I've never even tried to shoot the back because the right arm was beaten into my head - and every other NA 360 player - since day one. If the back is faster than the arm then we on the 360 have been total jack-holes since day one.

I'm all for it if we can change the current way it's done, but consider how difficult it is to keep players from being selfish at Silicon Valley incursions or the people who insist on leading enemies out of zone at majors. It's gonna be a task.

Oh yeah. One more thing. What does "perma bio the warmaster" mean? Thanks.