+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    It's been broken longer than most of the current players have been playing so they don't even realize that it is broken in the first place. The rule for not picking up a downed player wasn't only about the drop in DPS but the risk of getting downed yourself by one of the attacks.

Also, I just wanted to mention that I agree with what Bentu mentioned earlier about picking people up. Since there is a lot less risk these days you're better off picking people up because most of them will just continue to crawl around until they auto-extract. And since extracting frequently leads to getting disconnected the drop in DPS for taking a few seconds to pick them up is a lot less than if they disconnect and are gone for good.
    When I read the op again I can see that HEGEMONEY is specifically talking about the 360na and on the whole I was thinking about the 4 console servers I've played on so my experience is more varied with the ps3 stability in the back of my mind however should he convince others to shoot him in the back like the eu players do then they'll have to rethink the attitude of reviving team mates as when they're bunched up against the wall while trying to shoot him in the back while hanging a lot of guys end up crawling around including hard hitters.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterProtector View Post
    i think the key thing here is, still doing warmaster? heres why you shouldnt, half the time its simply a bust because he glitches into the wall to where you cant shoot him, winning rarely gets you a legendary, warmaster weapons still cannot be supremed or have their rolls changed, and the weapons in warmaster frankly pale in comparison to everything else in game now, only thing in my opinion that still has use is the zagger. They should just do away with the locks and the timer like they had snowmasters, once the bottom doors are open the warmaster is fighting, and timer removal completely negates all complaints of lock shooting or "dps" related questions as this gives players who stay as much time as needed to kill it, which frankly seeing as beating him doesnt give you a legendary most times would suit the "reward". my 2 cents.
    Just something to do when we (rarely) get the time off from events.
    PC: mda400000/SandM1tch - PC NA
    Roannah - Ego 6000

(Ro-ah-nuh)
    -------
    Clan
    (PC): <CORE> - Member
    (X360):<Moab Desert> - Officer

-------
    Xlive GT: aTastySandMitch - X360 NA
    Roanna - Ego 6000

Meh, the back has never been the better option for killing the WM. Ive killed him hundreds and hundreds of times on both EU and NA. Arm is much easier because you're not running around waisting time trying to get back behind him everytime he changes direction. Comical to watch though...especially when half the room goes down huddled against the wall trying to hit his back when hanging.

This has been a topic for four years now though and agreed that neither servers need to change how they fight the WM. NA we shoot the arm, EU we target the back. Nothing will ever sway that and trying to do so only causes confusion. As you can see with only a few pages of posts, vets are going to do whats always worked for them and their group they run with.

I did my first warmaster after coming back to the game and playing on PC, after playing on 360 a couple years ago, it was a little different lol. The usual "dont break the locks *******s" spam there but of course the lock were broke right away, i figured we were ****ed cuz there wasnt many people there. A minute later he was dead lol. Either something is broken on PC or shooting him in the back makes all the difference lol.

nothing to get in warmaster amymore so why do it?
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

Quote Originally Posted by XxX HEGEMONY XxX View Post
    WARMASTER ETIQUETTE
    FOR XBOX 360 N/A

1. Shoot the Back only(if available), only 1 crystal guarding.
    Tip from ARRAN: Also sucker punch gives you extra damage from behind making that warmaster kill come even quicker.TY GOOD SIR for the tip.

2. DO NOT Revive other player’s(this mean’s that there are now 2 people not shooting rather than just 1. The downed player should either revive themself if they have a self-revive, or extract.)

3. USE DPS(damage per second) Guns, not BMG, Bug, or other crap guns.

4. Use Fire and Rad Guns if you can.(these do dmg directly to Health.)

5. Use DMG and AMMO spikes, & grenades.

6. Oh yeah, while waiting in the Warmaster area for the cage to break, DO NOT SHOOT the locks.

WHY?
    Because as long as that timer is running more people can join in.
    1. it depends on the group, this Is not the most important thing, if to many come in with the wrong loadout you're gunna fail anyway as you wont hit the required dps for the group.

2. it depends who you revieve, also i initially said don't revive other players because there is an exploit that you can run, but we are here to play together and ultimately if you come in with the right gear *right gear type not the Best gear you can revieve people and still maintain or exceed dps of extracting, it takes 10 seconds to run downstairs, 13 seconds If you stop for ammo If you go full speed, now I can revive 1-4+ 10? players at once, so that's 4x10 seconds worth of dps saved all at once rather than having 4-10 players running downstairs continuously.

3. What dps weapons, you don't say or even specify what crap weapons are. fire or radiation bombardier or other smg for the back armor (it's Not armor plate) bio is comparably useless jus so you "high scoring" know But a Bio grenade will help immensely, a fire or radiation HP-6 Wolfhound or variant, a semi auto sniper can work, or just carry on with your bombardier or smg on the crit if you have none of those but still want to do comparable dps although it will be less than half it'll still be better than most.

4. yes, fire prefered but added radiation can help, although you can just chuck on a shrill grenade

5. really? use spikes and grenades. yes dmg spikes yes ammo spikes will help those wuith poor weapon choices to not run out of ammmo, but a well placed protection spike can stop 4-10 players from dying and the resulting loss of dps can be avoided, no as i said your choice of grenade is important.

6. if you have to not break the locks or not kill the viscera or wait for more players to get the job done this just shows that you do not know what to do and are just doing it wrong.
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'

Quote Originally Posted by Crack View Post
    Meh, the back has never been the better option for killing the WM. Ive killed him hundreds and hundreds of times on both EU and NA. Arm is much easier because you're not running around waisting time trying to get back behind him everytime he changes direction. Comical to watch though...especially when half the room goes down huddled against the wall trying to hit his back when hanging.

This has been a topic for four years now though and agreed that neither servers need to change how they fight the WM. NA we shoot the arm, EU we target the back. Nothing will ever sway that and trying to do so only causes confusion. As you can see with only a few pages of posts, vets are going to do whats always worked for them and their group they run with.
    *sigh, not gunna explain it, your key point there is their group they run with, what if you can't always run with that group

tbh they should just fix the warmaster's difficulty and rewards, it must be pretty embarrassing to have a the Only world boss in the whole game be This weaksauce, I mean I don't mind, I'll just carry on solo killing it, then I don't have to worry about all this etiquette and nonsense and waiting, i just get straight to my rewards, as lack luster as they are, which is also embarrassing for a game from the One world boss, not to mention the loss of money making form gearing up to fight a difficult boss and improving on the rewards from said boss. add a warmaster synergy, add the hybernal guns to that synergy or even just use hybernal synery, adda a bit store crate with the synergy on it, so it can be bought for T5 mods or the weapons themselves seeing as this apears to be the way to make money out of the game, the weapon set has a blast rifle and tachmag pulsar in it, with a better synergy how can that not sell with a better than base synergy on it. make it expedition style knockout style where if you extract you get knocked out, then when you kill it it moves up one round/tier and gets tougher.

Thank you all for your comment, Least we know WM isnt a dead concept.
    as for MrE, im not sure where or what server or console or PC you are on but I have not seen you on xbox 360 NA so I will safely presume that your not on that one. I understand your points and to a extent I do agree quite frankly. however, when you have players set in stone for what seems like forever on what and how to do a WM, it is hard to get people to change.

But to answer what crap guns I was talking about, mostly BMGs, Infectors, High Flash Animation guns that cause latency on those who have Net issues, Swords obviously a big no-no IMO, and thats a small amount considering the vast amount trion is pouring in each event. that number can and im sure will continue to rise on what all falls under "crap" guns.

as far as picking people up, we may agree to disagree, I wont argue that points, you may have a better way that works for you i have mine. i do appreciate what you spoke and will try it honestly to see how well it works with me particularly,

and i get protection spikes, but to me, now especially it is mostly the noobs that go down and even with those protection spikes, so i favor dmg and ammo.

But Thank you Arran and Bentu for the info on the bio nades and bullseye, i will most certainly impliment those as soon as i can.

I also plan on taking HEGEMONY to PC NA here very shortly, I mean i have a toon there just need to get my happy butt in there to EGO up lol.
    I hope to see how PC players do it and learn some stuff. so i can take it back to my Xbox 360 na chapter...yes i said chapter, as in partial portion of the whole conglomerate that is HEGEMONY, lol

I do giveaways every so often to highest scorer or most kills on a WM just to get ppl interested. i myself love doing WMs and wished trion would do another WM event besides Abominable. maybe even bring him out into the open world instead of the enclosed shard. hell im sure you triple his health and readd his stronger attacks hed be a force worth screwing up in a Event Major. you wouldnt be capped at the shards limit for players, the open world would be there(hence the health boost). idk, thats just me, but then again i do favor the WM over any other enemy in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by XxX HEGEMONY XxX View Post
    Thank you all for your comment, Least we know WM isnt a dead concept.
    as for MrE, im not sure where or what server or console or PC you are on but I have not seen you on xbox 360 NA so I will safely presume that your not on that one. I understand your points and to a extent I do agree quite frankly. however, when you have players set in stone for what seems like forever on what and how to do a WM, it is hard to get people to change.

But to answer what crap guns I was talking about, mostly BMGs, Infectors, High Flash Animation guns that cause latency on those who have Net issues, Swords obviously a big no-no IMO, and thats a small amount considering the vast amount trion is pouring in each event. that number can and im sure will continue to rise on what all falls under "crap" guns.

as far as picking people up, we may agree to disagree, I wont argue that points, you may have a better way that works for you i have mine. i do appreciate what you spoke and will try it honestly to see how well it works with me particularly,

and i get protection spikes, but to me, now especially it is mostly the noobs that go down and even with those protection spikes, so i favor dmg and ammo.

But Thank you Arran and Bentu for the info on the bio nades and bullseye, i will most certainly impliment those as soon as i can.

I also plan on taking HEGEMONY to PC NA here very shortly, I mean i have a toon there just need to get my happy butt in there to EGO up lol.
    I hope to see how PC players do it and learn some stuff. so i can take it back to my Xbox 360 na chapter...yes i said chapter, as in partial portion of the whole conglomerate that is HEGEMONY, lol

I do giveaways every so often to highest scorer or most kills on a WM just to get ppl interested. i myself love doing WMs and wished trion would do another WM event besides Abominable. maybe even bring him out into the open world instead of the enclosed shard. hell im sure you triple his health and readd his stronger attacks hed be a force worth screwing up in a Event Major. you wouldnt be capped at the shards limit for players, the open world would be there(hence the health boost). idk, thats just me, but then again i do favor the WM over any other enemy in the game.
    ok, there is laughing in my head now, gl with your misinformation.