WANT TO TRADE..............

nanophagus.

supreme AA acid bath.

supreme AA life insurance policy.

supreme decadence.

supreme GA banshee.

supreme UD.

supreme azathoth.

impact shroud + whispered death(supremes).

OPEN TO OTHER OFFERS AS WELL.

IGN: Sephirawth

they cost $5 you cheap... gees
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'

Quote Originally Posted by MrE View Post
    they cost $5 you cheap... gees
    HAHAHAAAAAA i was waiting for it

I see the 2 of you everyday in game looking for the same stuff, big long lists of some of the best stuff that the game has. And it reminds me of myself when I was looking for things that I wanted. But I did it differently just going after 1 or 2 items at a time and offering exactly what I was willing to give for the item. Now days in Defiance most items are very costly to get. Most traders are very picky and greedy, especially on older rare items and even current items can fetch 2, 3 or even 4 JPs for just one.

I just deal with 3 players now and if I want something and have what they can use. They will go and get it for me in a day or two and be fair about making a decent trade thats good for the two of us.
    Finding those three wasn't easy, but well worth the time and trouble.

Anyways I wish you luck in your ventures.

BTW Seph with an Omni rig you might want to get the Omni chip that it's made to be used with. Because I have tried ALL the chips with it and it works best in my opinion with it's counter part. So 500 for the rig and 600 for the chip, that's going to be very costly.

Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    I see the 2 of you everyday in game looking for the same stuff, big long lists of some of the best stuff that the game has. And it reminds me of myself when I was looking for things that I wanted. But I did it differently just going after 1 or 2 items at a time and offering exactly what I was willing to give for the item. Now days in Defiance most items are very costly to get. Most traders are very picky and greedy, especially on older rare items and even current items can fetch 2, 3 or even 4 JPs for just one.

I just deal with 3 players now and if I want something and have what they can use. They will go and get it for me in a day or two and be fair about making a decent trade thats good for the two of us.
    Finding those three wasn't easy, but well worth the time and trouble.

Anyways I wish you luck in your ventures.

BTW Seph with an Omni rig you might want to get the Omni chip that it's made to be used with. Because I have tried ALL the chips with it and it works best in my opinion with it's counter part. So 500 for the rig and 600 for the chip, that's going to be very costly.
    yo thanks alot i appreciate that... and i have the chip already...

Quote Originally Posted by osov1c1ous View Post
    yo thanks alot i appreciate that... and i have the chip already...
    Yep and as I spoke to you in game you could have had the rig and an extra omni chip but you were too fast with your tongue n cheek remarks that I just muted your greedy backside.

Trust me guys an gals dealing with this one is not worth it, just a waste of time

Was just reading this because I just started playing again and need a rig and that omni looks like a good one and trying to get one is almost impossible especially with the chip too. So overdoneone if you still have that rig and want to trade look me up ingame my handle is the same there as here. Can give you 3 or 4 supremes for the chip and rig.

Thx

No problem Afghanvet always good to see a sensible player that wants to trade, cya in game soon.
    BTW I am sure you can have it for 3 sups np, It's yours

Your trade thread got jacked. lel