+ Reply to Thread

Any active dev? I need an answer

I would like to know if playing defiance conected to my celphone´s wifi would cost a lot of mb´s without downloading the patch with it, I can use up to 1gb per day and was thinking about playing defiance using it but maybe it is a bad idea.
    I can download the patches somewhere else, the problem is that I dont know if playing the game would consume the data.
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    I would like to know if playing defiance conected to my celphone´s wifi would cost a lot of mb´s without downloading the patch with it, I can use up to 1gb per day and was thinking about playing defiance using it but maybe it is a bad idea.
    I can download the patches somewhere else, the problem is that I dont know if playing the game would consume the data.
    i don't think it's a huge amount, i've had to do it a few times, if your cell service has a data tracker you could play a little and look up how much data you have used, depending on your phone some have data amount trackers aswell
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'

Quote Originally Posted by MrE View Post
    i don't think it's a huge amount, i've had to do it a few times, if your cell service has a data tracker you could play a little and look up how much data you have used, depending on your phone some have data amount trackers aswell
    And, have you checked it after that? wondering what is a "huge amount". I have to repair the tv first before of playing again using that, but I was going to repair that tv just to play defiance again so I cant test it by myself first and it would be a waste of money if that way of playing online is not useful and I repair the tv in vain.
    But now I know that it uses the data at least, I knew that other online games do not consume so much
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

i downloaded a game using my phones wifi hub . on my ps3. i got a nasty text from my from cell phone company . they threaten to cut off the net on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    And, have you checked it after that? wondering what is a "huge amount". I have to repair the tv first before of playing again using that, but I was going to repair that tv just to play defiance again so I cant test it by myself first and it would be a waste of money if that way of playing online is not useful and I repair the tv in vain.
    But now I know that it uses the data at least, I knew that other online games do not consume so much
    i didn't check the usage myself or i would have mentioned it, you'd have to try it for yourself, i didn't run out of data immediately though so it's doable, depends how much you are looking to play i suppose
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'