+ Reply to Thread

Hat Crazy Summer - bugs found so far.

I bought 12+ crates and the infector mods seem to be missing from loot pool.

Will the bundle be copied to test server so we can test the new vehicle? I know it's not likely to have problem, but you never know until it's tested (and it might encourage some of the testers to buy bundle....)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Devlin View Post
    I bought 12+ crates and the infector mods seem to be missing from loot pool.
    Sound like the same problem with Outbreak on PTS...

Will the bundle be copied to test server so we can test the new vehicle? I know it's not likely to have problem, but you never know until it's tested
    I think it should be made available for testing. PTS is only up during test periods now, so players are less able to abuse the system (treating PTS as if it is live).

and it might encourage some of the testers to buy bundle
    This is an important point (and maybe we can avoid what happened with Apocalypse as well).
    I like to think of PTS as the Defiance "showroom" where we can see vehicles (and other stuff) up close before we make a purchase .

For the infectors again do not fall mods, falling mods for the rocket launcher, the rocket launcher itself is not

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Representative ZamboniChaos's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up! We're looking into the missing infector mods now.

I agree ,we need to get the hover bike on pts ,,,,so we can test it
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

I know that my original post seemed to focus only on the vehicle, but it is equally important to be able to test the weapon as some pointed out. There have been flaws in the bundles in the past, and since people are paying real money for them they should definitely be tested.

Went on PTS again and Hot Crazy Summer weapons and mods are in the PTS Jackpot crates, but:
    - There are no infector mods (confirming the above).
    - There are rocket launcher mods but...there is no rocket launcher in the loot pool for HCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Went on PTS again and Hot Crazy Summer weapons and mods are in the PTS Jackpot crates, but:
    - There are no infector mods (confirming the above).
    - There are rocket launcher mods but...there is no rocket launcher in the loot pool for HCS.
    Yes I was there yesterday around this time and spent my 10,000 bits and not one infector mod, got a couple boilers and many of the standard ones too and got tons of RL mods but not even one RL

When I'm going through the Hot Crazy Summer event, I almost completely clean up the mobs, but if I have at least 1 more player at the end, in the table, I have 0 kills and I'm in the last place, this applies to both single arkfalls and major arkfalls