+ Reply to Thread

Odd Hot Summer Standard Arkfall Outcome

Went to one of the small Hot Summer arkfalls and killed 6 or 8 of the little flamer guys and the arkfall ended and that was it no popup with score or anything and checked system messages and no score or anything given not even an error message. BTW it was in SV.

All I got was a stim that dropped and a nade that dropped. Just Odd

Thus the reason for the delay of the event launch...to further test and resolve the problems before going live.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Ive heard in chat for some peeps it tells you when peeps get jps. My chat tells when peeps get to so-and-so level on smgs etc but dosent tell me when someone gets a jp.

Am i doing something wrong, Or do i need to sort out my option settings...or is it only certain consoles or pc that has this?

Just turn on system chat in one of your tabs and then you'll be able to see who gets a jackpot at the arkfalls your at...also it will tell you when anyone on your friends list gets a jackpot or a legendary from a lockbox. I'm not sure how often it works but I do see it pop up occasionally.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    Ive heard in chat for some peeps it tells you when peeps get jps. My chat tells when peeps get to so-and-so level on smgs etc but dosent tell me when someone gets a jp.

Am i doing something wrong, Or do i need to sort out my option settings...or is it only certain consoles or pc that has this?
    Yea just goto settings and then click on Chat (top right) and then click on Tab One and turn on System Messages and Errors and then exit and you should see the messages in the chat window, if not do the same thing to Tab Two. The game sometimes has a mind of it's own and chooses what tab it's going to use.

BTW DO NOT Enable Ego Messages thats instant spam , its funny for a bit but gets old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    Yea just goto settings and then click on Chat (top right) and then click on Tab One and turn on System Messages and Errors and then exit and you should see the messages in the chat window, if not do the same thing to Tab Two. The game sometimes has a mind of it's own and chooses what tab it's going to use.

BTW DO NOT Enable Ego Messages thats instant spam , its funny for a bit but gets old fast.
    --Thanks Calm and Overdone.next time i'm online i will look into in...And i can get my inner Bitc* on and be nosey and see whos getting what

--Thanks Calm and Overdone.next time i'm online i will look into in...And i can get my inner Bitc* on and be nosey and see whos getting what
    Its really not about that, its more like you are able to see exactly what your getting the moment it happens.

Another one is in the gameplay setting, Show Effects or Effect Names that one tells you exactly what perk is being used and what passive from the weapon synergy is being used and also shows you the effects your rig is processing. It can be interesting since it lets you know what all your stuff is doing when it does it.

Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    Its really not about that, its more like you are able to see exactly what your getting the moment it happens.

Another one is in the gameplay setting, Show Effects or Effect Names that one tells you exactly what perk is being used and what passive from the weapon synergy is being used and also shows you the effects your rig is processing. It can be interesting since it lets you know what all your stuff is doing when it does it.
    yeah i can see when i get effect from my rig, I just never seen that so and so got a jp, or in deed when i get one. All i see for eg is calmlikeabomb has passed level 2 on smgs - which i know he has been struggling with for 3 years now ;P

All i see for eg is calmlikeabomb has passed level 2 on smgs - which i know he has been struggling with for 3 years now ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    lmfao......