+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cloak is broken.

People shoot while cloaked and sometimes they are still invisible. This is a game breaking bug. Add to that shotguns and you got the frustration we have in PvP.
    Leader of Clan Strip For Scrip!

Can you make a video of this please mam?

I'm honestly surprised that cloak doesn't just end when you fire, that you can go back into stealth while the duration is still going. That's what breaks it. Nothing is more annoying than some guy stealthing up, failing a kill, and then escaping with the same cloak.

Game needs an optical sight that lets you see through stealth IMO.

You only become partially visible when firing a single shot, and become more and more visible the more you fire until it's like you're not using the power at all. Any behavior outside of this is a graphic bug and should be reported.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBOSS View Post
    Can you make a video of this please mam?
    He's got a point except for the last part. I'm not sure if the last part was typo, truth or trolling.

I kinda feel cloak needs to have more visability if the person using it moves. The faster/more they move, the more they become visable.
    I was with some allies and a guy runs RIGHT to me cloaked, uncloaks in front of me and unloads with a shotgun.
    I should have been able to see him if he got THAT close and ran through everyone.

Cloak is NOT broken. your basing this off of pvp your asking them to make the competivness easier because you cnat handle the flames. stop complaining about cloak, its fine the way it is. what they need to do is drop the effectiveness of maybe aim or clip capacity while in cloak. there is really nothing wrong with cloak. there should be a neg perk to cloak. thats it.

"You wanna live forever!?"

radar detection should be eliminated, that solves everything in pvp

"You wanna live forever!?"

cloak is broken
    Leader of Clan Strip For Scrip!

Cloak is broken...for some reason while reloading in cloak,makes you reload your weapon twice :/ i havent reported the bug cause im lazy and im sure others have already done so lol
    XBOX GT - D Tw0
    PSN ID - Digital_D2

Currently playing - Defiance,PSO2,Borderlands 2 and AC3