+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dear trion, can we have a bug bash event? sincerely the players.

We last did this a couple years ago and i think its about time we brought this up again, its a sure fire must for this game, so many little bugs and things that fixed could improve things overall, theres some things that require an overhaul but there are also visual and functional bugs that have been present since before the last bug bash still unfixed, for example the damage card numbers on ground pounders and mass cannons not showing increases for say like supreming not showing the increased damage from rarity increase. addressing the infinite crystal spawning that sometimes happens after fighting dekuso or in hellbug hunt making it so you cant spawn the reward crate in an expo. theres a long list im sure but i think first and foremost is getting a bug bash in the works and then proceeding to having masses of people write down minor and major things that need tending too.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Kinda makes you wonder what they do with all those suggestions and bug reports on all those pages in all those threads of 'questions to be addressed on the Twitch stream' that never get addressed?

No matter how many times the same bugs are reported and never mentioned?
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Krayola Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Kinda makes you wonder what they do with all those suggestions and bug reports on all those pages in all those threads of 'questions to be addressed on the Twitch stream' that never get addressed?

No matter how many times the same bugs are reported and never mentioned?
    i was very frustrated last livestream i know that i personally asked multiple questions on the very first page and none were answered.... frankly i dont know where they got half their questions some of them were not even on the thread.... most of that thread was people bickering back and fourth and most of the other questions were similar to ones i asked yet no answers.

I wouldnt. Last bash broke more things than it fixed. And it took about 2 months too.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterProtector View Post
    i was very frustrated last livestream i know that i personally asked multiple questions on the very first page and none were answered.... frankly i dont know where they got half their questions some of them were not even on the thread.... most of that thread was people bickering back and fourth and most of the other questions were similar to ones i asked yet no answers.
    --Agree, I made a post about the dev's talking about pizza on livestream rather then addressing some serious questions. But maybe they are not allowed to answer certain questions that would put Trion in a bad light...which is pretty much everything other then talking about pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    --Agree, I made a post about the dev's talking about pizza on livestream rather then addressing some serious questions. But maybe they are not allowed to answer certain questions that would put Trion in a bad light...which is pretty much everything other then talking about pizza.
    Nothing wrong with talking about pizza i love it!

little ceasars has a new pizza the $5 dollar one, but if you add $1 you get 80% more cheese and pepperoni!!!

PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

CRKT Crawford/Kasper

I don't believe fixing bugs is in the devs pay grade.

...now to more pressing matters:
    Quote Originally Posted by ratpie View Post
    if you add $1 you get 80% more cheese and pepperoni!!!
    Mitch is cheesy enough as it is. I don't think anyone could stand Mitch being 80% more cheesy....well, except maybe this guy.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    I don't believe fixing bugs is in the devs pay grade.

...now to more pressing matters:

Mitch is cheesy enough as it is. I don't think anyone could stand Mitch being 80% more cheesy....well, except maybe this guy.
    That's one cheesy Mitch........lmfao ..............i dont know which i'm more horrified with the bloke who's doing the licking or the 80% more cheesy Mitch.

Who is that bloke doing the licking...he is a wrong-un,

i guess i asked for that one...lol