+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath82 View Post
    I'm super interested to see the pursuit ar skin I'm hoping it will follow the same color scheme I think it will look amazing with the black n red totally go with my other red gear like the fop guns if so if anyone does manage to get that far please post the img I'm sure I'm not the only one psyched to see it
    I doubt many (if any) will get the pursuit weapon on PTS.
    1. Event arkfalls are not that common. Regular/normal arkfalls often outnumber them.
    2. Event majors are not that frequent – you are lucky to see 1 or 2 in an hour on PTS. This is especially so since not many players are on PTS (usually).
    3. Even if you do get the pursuit weapon, there is not much to do with it on PTS. You can look at it and test it, but that’s about it . You can’t bring it back to the live server .
    4. There is not much motivation to get the pursuit weapon on PTS (see points 1 to 3).
    It would be better if the devs provided the pursuit weapon in a crate. This would make it far quicker and easier to test. You could hop on to PTS, test all the weapons and then hop off again!

Also, what would be really cool, would be the ability to see pursuit weapons the same way we can see outfits and vehicles in the pursuits menu! We could even have the weapon’s card there (so we know what it will be like).

Anyway, the official HCS launch post is just around the corner, so maybe the devs / Community Reps could include a picture of Smolder?

Edit:

Here is a picture of Smolder, from the live server:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

Boiler mod havent
    6K : Eu; Kiss-OFF | PTS; VoxDei

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Gates View Post
    Boiler mod havent
    Yes, infector mods are not in the PTS crates ...

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    There seem to be no infectors mods in the PTS crates (no wonder Rarnok’s was unmodded in the livestream!)
    Hopefully they will drop from the event arkfalls when Hot Crazy Summer goes live ...