+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What is the One thing that you would like fixed, suggestions here

What is the One thing that you would like fixed, suggestions here

it would seem that we need a place to collect all the suggestions in one place and count them up and vote out of say the top 5 or 10 and it would then be nice if that one item could be solved. do that once a month, once very 3 months and pretty soon the players have something to look back on and can say, 'well you know what, they did fix that one thing.'

But we have to agree on what that one thing should be and no pvp bug bash, that went nowhere and solved none of the underlying issues that plague pvp and will do forever.
    and actually think about whether your suggestion will be good for the game, we don't get many chances, a motorbike wont fix the game, but reducing lag or improving inventory systems might well make it or break it for a lot of players. especially when a hoverbike as cool as it may be will only be available for 3 weeks of the year at a premium, and not for the rest of the year, maybe if it was put in the bitstore for less than a 1/4 of the price enough players might buy over a whole year it might make some money for the game. It would also be nice if that money went on defiance, maybe to improve lag or stability, or a new expedition, adding jackpot rigs to expos. something.

so i propose we add suggestions to this thread and see what the actual problems we are having by totaling up repeat suggestions.

17 vote fix lag, including pvp
    13 vote auction house/trade system
    5 vote content with actual reward at end (including expeditions)
    2 vote be able to turn off/down others weapons fire
    1 vote fix disconnects
    1 vote trade currency
    3 vote improve inventory management (including item transfer)
    1 vote fix explosive weapon reload glitch
    1 vote increase huntmaster spawn rate
    1 vote solution to map quirks
    1 vote glitched achievements missions. (including current glitched missions at crystal springs.)
    1 vote fix clan list
    1 vote Fix error #5122:87
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'

I supose the biggest Issue to tackle/improve would be lag, both in pve And especially in pvp where the lag makes it seem like players are hacking because there is no other explanation other than hacking right. fix the lag and players will pve more and also pvp.

if not that, I don't want to say it but more content, a mission here a coop there, an expo here would give players something to do which is what they are here for.
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'

Wall of Text Incoming

The lack of meaningful content with worthwhile rewards.
    Right now we have Events that are incredibly repetitive and Expos, which are a huge timesink with low reward payout that focuses on spamming a huge amount of enemies which just get spongier and deal more damage as the rounds go, without any innovative mechanics. By other words, they are "Co-op Playlist" with no fresh mechanics, which require you to have a great deal of time in order to get meaningful rewards.
    In my opinion, Operation Siren Song (the Monterey mission) was quite entertaining and what I believed to be a step in the right direction. Sadly, with the times it takes for the time to bake good content such as said mission, due to an obvious shortage of resources, and due to the game getting the Archeage treatment, trying to seduce people into buying a Patron Pass for having a regular game experience (nothing against Patron Pass, but it should be something that boosts rewards to a point higher than usual, a point where you think "Wow, that's a lot of loot", not something required to make the game worth playing after the multiple reward nerfs), making the game incredibly grindy to play otherwise.

But better server stability would be nice as well, although from what I've experienced from their other games, their servers in general are unfit for MMOs.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

A tradeable currency that's actually valuable. For mid-tier items, the item barter system works fine, but for the high-end stuff, if you don't have exactly what the other person wants, there's no reason for them to trade. There's some items I'll basically never be able to get my hands on, just because everyone who has them also has everything that I have, too. What we need is tradeable currency -- not scrip, which has been exploited to worthlessness on PC. What we need is...

TRADEABLE ARKFORGE. Yup, everyone needs it, everyone uses it, and all Trion would have to do is make it tradeable. Not only is it something that everyone can acquire through playing the game however they want, but it also has excellent sinks in place. High demand, easy to acquire, lots of sinks...a perfect currency. It would make the economy so much better...I might even keep playing after Destiny 2 hits.

the exchange.... i would rather deal with any lag it may or may not have caused because its just as bad without.....i want the exchange back...

Along with OP's suggestions, a revamped system of inventory management would be nice. I also mentioned this in a previous, unrelated thread, but having a way to make non-event worthwhile would be nice. No one does the non-event majors anymore because there's no incentive (unless it's for daily/weekly contract). I suggested that what if non-event majors gave a chance to drop armistice jps. Just a suggestion, but I feel something can be done to make them worth doing.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

Stability/lag
    Exchange or something like it
    Inventory Improvement, even something as simple as pressing up at the top to get to the bottom.
    Expo drops improved, even just bring back the old loot table, it was way better.
    Bring back old decoy from the town drunk that it is now.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Make trading easier (exchange, in-game mail with COD, account bank, clan bank, etc)
    New Content/Expansion
    Inventory Management
    Fix bugs and stability

Don't wanna post anything thats already been suggested so I'll go with the reload gltich that's happens to rocket launchers and shottys mostly.when you reload only half the clip will be refilled.with dc3 especially in pvp it gets you killed because it only reloads 1 shot.would be cool to se this fixed but it's been a problem for so long I doubht it
    PS3 NA
    PSN:mckllrx IGN:mckllrx
    CLAN:187 SYNDICATE
    My shop wts/wtb/free

what i would love is the auction house to come back up, even if they only enable it for mods.
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

CRKT Crawford/Kasper