+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Laggggggggggggggggggggggg
    another great sig by:Tauriiel

Yes please Lagg is the number one issue can't see anything most the time love this game but leaves you feeling why do even go on? I keep a patrion pass would rather it would pay to fix the game that I love so much

A lot of the lag could be eliminated by limiting the # of people per phase to 64 or 96 and no longer dropping spam at the events (grenades, stims, spikes, ark salvage, and scrip). Neither of these things will happen because more server resources would be needed if they lowered the phase cap and the code is probably such a mess that it would be impossible to prevent the spam drops from just the event ark falls.

the exchange
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

i agree i would like the exchange to come back definitely.
    it makes no sense that the main point of this game, unlike other games for example say you fight evil but in reality have to do more grinding and less fighting said evil, you are really scavenger hunters so you do hunt(grind) buy/trade and yet the trading system is like how some said, "the dark ages"...yelling you want to buy/trade/sell.
    i would think having the exchange from the beginning would have stabilized the scrip and jackpot values.

Isolate one maybe two servers for pvp.too much happens on one server probably whats causing most of the lag.an idea anyway
    Better to go out in a blaze of glory trying than to give up and lose you're self respect.

Lag and connectivity.

When I play, I very often find myself struggling to move, having everything ELSE freeze and be unaffected by my attacks, randomly appearing enemies, and so forth.

I also have begun getting disconnected randomly, being told the server is unavailable. I don't know what is going on with this companies servers, but you'd think they could keep things up to date and fix something this simple without it costing them too much or causing them too much trouble.

A lot of y'all aren't going to like what I have to say, but here goes;

The main "issue" that needs to be addressed is lag and stability. However, the team has proven, for the last 4 yrs., that it isn't capable of fixing this. I honestly don't think the code that is being used can be fixed.

That being said, {here it comes}:

For those that mentioned a "list" of things, with the lag issue being one of them, you're delusional. Adding things, to the already broken game, will only make things worse. {Oh, this dumpster is overflowing full, heck, I can fit a sectional couch in there} It just doesn't work like that...

I understand that y'all want this game to reach its potential. I'm telling you "this" game has. In order for "Defi", to be the game we all want it to be, it needs to be rewritten. Code for Code. For the next gen systems. Otherwise, it can't be done.

I love this game. Every day player for pert near 4 yrs. With every "new" thing added, I know it will make the stability worse. Every new synergy, map, instance, everything that wasn't here at launch only serves to make the stability worse. Basically, you can't have both good stability and "more stuffs".

It's that simple

*Side note:

Thinking of copying this post for the next thread like this one that pops up...Usually happens every 3 months or so...
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    A lot of y'all aren't going to like what I have to say, but here goes;

The main "issue" that needs to be addressed is lag and stability. However, the team has proven, for the last 4 yrs., that it isn't capable of fixing this. I honestly don't think the code that is being used can be fixed.

That being said, {here it comes}:

For those that mentioned a "list" of things, with the lag issue being one of them, you're delusional. Adding things, to the already broken game, will only make things worse. {Oh, this dumpster is overflowing full, heck, I can fit a sectional couch in there} It just doesn't work like that...

I understand that y'all want this game to reach its potential. I'm telling you "this" game has. In order for "Defi", to be the game we all want it to be, it needs to be rewritten. Code for Code. For the next gen systems. Otherwise, it can't be done.

I love this game. Every day player for pert near 4 yrs. With every "new" thing added, I know it will make the stability worse. Every new synergy, map, instance, everything that wasn't here at launch only serves to make the stability worse. Basically, you can't have both good stability and "more stuffs".

It's that simple

*Side note:

Thinking of copying this post for the next thread like this one that pops up...Usually happens every 3 months or so...

yep sad to say but thats why i did not pick lagg issue, i dont think the last two guys working on this game currently can pull it off.

but little things like an exchange for mods only or 1 special item in warmaster with a low drop rate to give us a reason to do it would be simple enough.
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

CRKT Crawford/Kasper

Fix PVP.

It's too laggy and going stale. Needs a new map too.

Also Monterey's capture points and spawn points don't really make sense. Feels like half of the map is unused ...and point A is always in the same place, basically.

ba'alaraphim PC-NA PVE ------< Sanctuaries >------ superba'al PC-NA PVP

+ Reply to Thread