+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ex Inanis Update to PTS

Quote Originally Posted by NullWolf View Post
    I honestly don't see backpack syns being factored to much into the rotating wheel of syns.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing new pandi jps being added to the 64 key crates from time to time, if for no other reason than to give everyone a reason to keep buying em
    Are there even going to be new 64 key jackpots? Destro hasn't been bothered to answer any of the 4 separate times I've asked.
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

Does anyone know if there are going to be separate mod caches for each synergy? If they aren't then we might as well just accept that we are never going to be able to properly mod our guns.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Does anyone know if there are going to be separate mod caches for each synergy? If they aren't then we might as well just accept that we are never going to be able to properly mod our guns.

Nevermind, I just reviewed the OP again and read that it is separated by weapon type. Not as bad but basically the same problem. If you have a plate slice smg then spinal tap mods don't really help.

Will the synergys available be changing every week, and if so will it be posted somewhere on forums? I like the idea of not knowing so i can just not read it, Others may feel it very important to know before making certain decisions.
    ign: 81321, LarryJerocque
    xbox: TH3FUNK420

did anyone mention that it'd be nice to get gulanite form coop maps? or warmaster as the is even less than none reason to do warmaster now.
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'

Quote Originally Posted by MrE View Post
    did anyone mention that it'd be nice to get gulanite form coop maps?
    You bet someone did. Did trion listen?

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiXIII View Post
    Are there even going to be new 64 key jackpots? Destro hasn't been bothered to answer any of the 4 separate times I've asked.
    Still an underwhelming lack of response.
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

cool, but I'd play your game if you could transfer characters from console.
    PS3/PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by MrE View Post
    did anyone mention that it'd be nice to get gulanite form coop maps? or warmaster as the is even less than none reason to do warmaster now.
    Yep, warmaster give nothing, also his jp are horrible, I dont know why people playing warmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    Yep, warmaster give nothing, also his jp are horrible, I dont know why people playing warmaster
    This is something we've known for over 3 years.