+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ex Inanis Update to PTS

Meant to put this http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inanis-Boxes!-! Here instead but could we please get FRC Carbines into the Ex Inanis Boxes? Or am I the only one who prefers to use these?

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    Meant to put this http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inanis-Boxes!-! Here instead but could we please get FRC Carbines into the Ex Inanis Boxes? Or am I the only one who prefers to use these?
    No you are not, I asked for this in the live stream, and in this thread. I have spent a lot of ark forge on carbines and I know quite a few others too.

Targen Voores/PC-NA

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    They don't seem to have considered everyone when making their initial picks..hopefully they go over the list again and add some other weapons people like.

They included so much with GA and AA syn boxes and people were happy so i'm not totally sure why they would go this route especially with weapon type boxes making it easier to get the specific type of weapon you want...

This is the biggest flaw I see with this update.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    They don't seem to have considered everyone when making their initial picks..hopefully they go over the list again and add some other weapons people like.
    I thought that it was a pretty good mix of popular guns minus the Carbine (and I personally would like to see the TACC Autopistol). I do not know of any one who likes the sentry or vanguard rifles.

Are there any other guns you think people would like?

Umm Question

Umm I was wondering for the new T5 Mods will there be like T5 GRL mods or Just basic T5 RL mods? Cause there's difference ya know lol. (My Celestial Wrath needs to be fully t5ed!!)

I think it would be nice to see carbines added to the weapon pool, as well as northstar strikers, the CDC pistols.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #47
    We will be adding a few feature updates to PTS soon. They include:
    • Jackpots that have only ever been available via the Defiance Store, will no longer be sold by Py'Numbra
    • The Battle Rifle has been replaced by the FRC Carbine within the weapon list for Ex Inanis
    • Siege Purified Gulanite values have been increased to be more in line with Event Arkfalls
    • Mod boxes from the Defiance store or the Ex Inanis Runners will now also include karma. It will be possible
      for patrons to win a perfected weapon when opening these boxes
    • Fixed a broken emergency
    • Fixed a 7th legion patron contract that was not rewarding Purified Gulanite
    • PvP rewards have been altered, and are now based on Medal rewards. Medals will now give reputation and arkforge
    • Echelon contracts no longer reward Arkforge, and reward Purified Gulanite instead
    • Map specific Echelon weekly contracts have been removed

Thanks

Thanks for removing the bit store jp's from the vendors .

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    We will be adding a few feature updates to PTS soon. They include:

• Jackpots that have only ever been available via the Defiance Store, will no longer be sold by Py'Numbra
    • The Battle Rifle has been replaced by the FRC Carbine within the weapon list for Ex Inanis
    • Siege Purified Gulanite values have been increased to be more in line with Event Arkfalls
    • Mod boxes from the Defiance store or the Ex Inanis Runners will now also include karma. It will be possible
      for patrons to win a perfected weapon when opening these boxes
    • Fixed a broken emergency
    • Fixed a 7th legion patron contract that was not rewarding Purified Gulanite
    • PvP rewards have been altered, and are now based on Medal rewards. Medals will now give reputation and arkforge
    • Echelon contracts no longer reward Arkforge, and reward Purified Gulanite instead
    • Map specific Echelon contracts have been removed
    That's great!
    • Please can Purified Gulanite be given to us on PTS (in crates) to facilitate and expedite testing?
    Just updated a PDF with the changes to the Karma on mod caches.

Also I believe there was a small typo in the first post...the third item says "Ex Inanis Supply Cache" but I think that should be "Ex Inanis Weapon Cache".

...and afterwards he served us pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    We will be adding a few feature updates

Yummy! Thanks! Looking forward to when this goes live.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast