+ Reply to Thread

Hotshot: Moonshine Shack

Anyone else having a bit of trouble doing this one? Every time I try it I don't even get close enough to the required score for even bronze because of lack of ammo and the type of gun that you use, any suggestions?

i found a youtube glitch that i stumbled onto myself that i did that made reservoir chickens alot easier. it let you use whatever weapon from your own inventory rather then the challenge one, if you go to you weapon select screen, select weapon and then go back to game, hit y to change weapon. i was able to get to my own weapon, this is of course works if they haven't patched it already but i did this just 2 days ago
    in chicken one that had no time limit i had to go back to pistols run out of ammo to end the challlenge

I had done that for the chicken one also but only to get silver since I thought myself that is was unfair what I did, but I tried it for Moonshine Shack and I don't get anywhere near the required score because my multi X keeps going down as I get hit. Any advice on some weapons to might use for this?

getting regeneration perk did it for me, from no reward to gold.